Gryffindor Common Room
Prof. Jenny Lupin

Favorite HP Book?

*waves* So I'm curious. What's everyone's favorite HP book? Why?

Personally, my favorite has always been HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban. We meet fantastic new characters like Sirius and Remus, and the plot just completely surprised me. With the first two books, I had an idea of what direction it would go in, but the third one was just completely out of left field for me. Plus I think the time-turner is sooo cool. As much as I love the later books in the series, though, there was just something about this book. The feeling it gives me when I read it. ^__^

Now, how about all of you?

Guest Alie King

Mines probably Prisoner of Azkaban or Half Blood Prince!! Half blood Prince because the plot is interesting and I found the romance was funny!! PoA because you find out more about the series!!

Guest Lauren Ashel

I'd have to agree with you on Prisoner of Azkaban. I mean what do you expect from a book that puts Snape into Neville's Grandmother's clothes?! Lol plus you have Sirius and Lupin, and a great plot. Actually as far as plot goes the latter books are superior but the third is always the best overall. :}

Guest Cliodna Bladvak

Hohoho.. I love Half Blood Prince so much..

This book contains unexpected story.. There are many new things appear here, The Half Blood Prince, Horcrux, Dumbledore's died. And many more..

Guest Linley Lavene

Definitely the 7th. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. This was the book where everything seemed to fall apart, fall halfway back together, and then worse than it already was!!! Also, my favorite lines were in that book, the best one being when Bellatrix Lestrange tried to kill Ginny, and Molly said her famous and amazing line... *sigh*. I love the 17 years later part!!!!!

Guest Alie King

Definitely the 7th. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. This was the book where everything seemed to fall apart, fall halfway back together, and then worse than it already was!!! Also, my favorite lines were in that book, the best one being when Bellatrix Lestrange tried to kill Ginny, and Molly said her famous and amazing line... *sigh*. I love the 17 years later part!!!!!

Actally it was 19.............

Guest Liliana Llewellyn

I would have to say Deathly Hallows as well. I loved that the final battle took place at Hogwarts, with Harry surrounded by all the characters I loved. There really wasn't any other way it could have ended for me.

Also, no other book has ever made me cry so much. I cried when Dobby died, when Dumbledore asked Snape if he still loved Lily after all that time and he said "Always", when Harry asked his parents if dying hurt, and at the end when I realized it was over.

Guest Sarah Evans

I like the First book the best. Then the last one, and the other ones are equal after that. My favourite characters are Sirius and Snape. :lol:

i've always loved chamber of secrets. it's got such mystery and intrigue, with new rooms and scheming house-elves trying to stop Harry from getting there. i'm rereading the books this summer though and have just finished the half-blood prince. it would be my favorite, except the ending is so sad... however it is a lot funnier than the other books...

Guest Annabeth Johnson

my favorite book would have to be the seventh and the fith books i don't know why i just really like those books

I like Goblet of Fire because:

Quidditch Cup

Triwizard tournament

Exciting plot

And................ Voldy Mortty! :P

Guest Luis Colon

My favorite HP Book was definitely The Deathly Hallows because in that one, everything fall apart and understood. Personally, my favorite character was always Severus Snape and when I read the seventh book I was like: I knew it! I knew it was a plan and that my favorite character was not a death eater!. I really enjoyed reading that book. LOL

Guest Chantal Forget

Personnally, I looooved the 7th book. It wrapped everything up perfectly. It made me cry too, especially when Harry walked into the forest to sacrifice himself. I liked how Dumbledore came and explained stuff to him. But, above all, when Harry returns and the battle with Voldy.. it gave me chills (in a good way!). It was an excellent book to end the series. :D

My second favorite would probably be the first one. It was brilliant :)

Guest Hellrot Beleuchten

Mine is always HP and Prisoner of Azkaban, and definitely Deathly Hallows. I loved the Battle of Hogwarts. This book made me cry like a baby ;A;

Guest Madeline Bronte

Hmmm...I like Prisoner of Azkaban (go Sirius!) and Philosephers Stone (ickle Harry :) ). I would say Deathly Hallows but, because of all the deaths.... :(

Guest Ann Black

I love the fifth and the seventh because it got the most emotional reactions out of me.

Guest Kylie Joel Lonerins

My mosté favorite of all harry potter books are the seventh, fifth and third :lol: I got a very intense emotional feeling when i'm reading it. :')

*burst into tears on the Sirius death as well as the seventh deaths every time I re-read those*

I personally love Ginny since the first book, as i thought she have had her own adventure shadowing Harry's adventure. It's so lovely to see how she grown up become a very mature, and independent girl then stick together with Harry..I predicted it since the second book! \o/

Guest Gabbi Myers

From fav to least fav (though I love them all):

1, 7, 3, 4, 2, 6, 5. (wow that was hard to chose)

Guest Emily Lupin

I love HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban as well. Because Remus Lupin and Sirius Black are introduced into the series and I love the whole time-turner part. Great plot. :-D

Guest JaLeyah Rainey

My fav book would have to be...goblet of fire

Guest Macyn Archer

My favorite Harry Potter book was Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix. <3

Guest Arabella Willow

I liked PoA best, probably because of Remus and Sirius! I think my second favourite would be GoF, cause of the tournament and the cup and all that. My least favourite would definitely be OoTP, I remember when I first got it, it took me ages and ages to read it and I thought it boring, but I kept on with it because I knew it was HP book and would be good :P Reading it later though it's not that bad, but I still like it the least.

I think my order goes 3, 4, 7, 1, 6, 2, 5 :)

Guest Sydney Alexandra

Philosophers Stone and Deathly Hallows for me.

PS because thats when everything is all so new to Harry, I just love it. When I read it I feel like it's my first time in the wizarding world too.

And DH because thats where everything that the series has been building towards finally happens. I especially loved the final battle, the final duel and the 19 years later.