Gryffindor Common Room
Sir Nick

Rally Around

Padma for sure. I have way more faith in her knowledge than in Lavenders'. 

A Kneazle or a Niffler?

A Niffler, because the Kneazle is likely wearing a collar, and we all know how Nifflers are about shiny things.

Ragnok or Griphook?

Severus Snape, as he is better in the Dark Arts, is faster with his wand, and is always well prepared.

Bellatrix Lestrange or Kingsley Shacklebolt?

Bellatrix Lestrange, because she is a good dueler (although so is Kingsley), but she is also unpredictable enough and not afraid of using dark curses.

Cornelius Fudge or Pius Thicknesse

Gilderoy Lockhart because he will stun Horace Slughorn with his smile, then hit him with a memory charm.

Pansy Parkinson or Lavender Brown?

I think Pansy Parkinson would win, you could expect anything from a secondary character! And as she is a Slytherin, she would do anything to win, I guess. Plus, Lavender Brown could get distracted with Ron...

Neville Longbottom or Ronald Weasley?

Neville Longbottom, if he has some plants on hand. Also, he seems to be better at keeping calm then Ron who seems to be a bit hot-headed.

Gregory Goyle or Vincent Crabbe?

Definitely Crabbe. Considering that he managed to do the Fiendfyre curse to set the Room of Requirements on fire, he's definitely a more wise wizard than Goyle.

Hermione Granger or Ginny Weasley?

Hermione Granger, No doubt!

Cause she is very very brilliant at witch craft, she has always topped in class and knows what to do where, when and she is more expert than Ginny.

James Potter or Severus Snape?