Gryffindor Common Room
Sir Nick

Wonderful Wardrobe (Password Task)

Since the Fat Lady went missing, I have been thinking about her much more than normal. One thing that recently occurred to me was her sense of style. Am I the only one who noticed she always wore the same thing?

We need to do something about that so she has quite a wardrobe to come back to when we find her. I am tasking you all with the job of designing new clothes for the Fat Lady. You can do this in a graphic, describing them in at least 80 words, or by using a doll maker for 20 rubies.

Submit your designs by 11:59 PM HOL-time on the 31st of October and you'll earn the password to the next location, as well as those 20 rubies.

Gryfftoberfest-October-2020-Fat-Lady-out

One new outfit for The Fat Lady consists of a red short-sleeved top made of silk with a matching skirt. She's got a new gold choker necklace (many strands woven together so it looks like a rope of gold). She's got some red roses circling her forehead and dark sunglasses with red heart frames. Her lipstick is a matching red, of course, and the finishing touch are dangle ruby-drop earrings. Her hair is dyed a midnight blue and pulled back into a quasi-ponytail -- to go along with her new outfit.

• Like 2

qL12tlU.png

Model is wearing light red dress trimmed with white lace that is mostly hidden by a long dark red coat with two wavy accent lines. She also wears a white lacy sheer scarf.

Tudors-Scene-Maker-Doll-Divine.jpg

I love elaborate dresses... This one is rather formal but I wanted our lady to have some of these in her wardrobe.

I would give her two looks, one from her time and one from this century.

From her time I would give her a beautiful elegant gown kinda like Belle's dress in Beauty and The Beast, yellow, big and beautiful with some diamonds incrusted on it and her hair up in a messy yet stylish bun.

From this century I would give her a long sleeve long floral dress with a side half-bun and a pretty flower to put in her hair. 

The other outfit I was thinking was a long velvet skirt and a white shirt with a long golden necklace and her hair loose.

I would like to give the fat lady two new outfits, one formal and one more casual. The first outfit i want to give her is a fancy ball gown like dress. I think she would look amazing in pink, so I have made a baby pink dress for her.

The dress will have short puff sleeves made out of a mesh material and they will be an antique white color. It will be a long dress but will not drag on the ground. It will be a similar style to Cinderella’s dress, but in pink. With this, she could wear a silver simple necklace with a matching bracelet and earrings. She would were silver 2 inch heels.
For the casual outfit, I would like to make her a top with jeans. The top would be a golden yellow tshirt with a jean jacket worn over it. She would have mid wash denim jeans. They would be high waisted and slightly ripped in some places. She could wear this with Vans shoes and have here hair in a half up-half down style.

I would make two dresses for our Fat Lady, one a gown and another a casual.

For the gown, it would be a white long one, with short puff sleeves, red ribbons around its edges, a narrow red and white belt with a medium sized red rose on the belt's left side. Shecould make a messy bun or a lace braided un and wear red and white roses with it. A pearl necklace and pearl earrings would give elegancy to the outfit. Red heels, 2 inches long to go with it.

For the casual outfit, I would make a black T-shirt dress and a pair of long black boots. She could let her hair loose and wear hoop earrings. 

In order to keep the fat lady classy but also giving her something shiny to look forward to, here is what I propose. She would have a ball gown type dress with a floor length poofy skirt, with a top that looks like a corset sitting just below her armpits. The sleeves of the dress would be iridescent half sleeves that cover her shoulders and cuff at the elbow. The dress would be a deep red color and have a shiny gold leaf pattern sporadically spread across the entire dress (but not on the sleeves). She could have some gold flats and pearl/gold necklace and dangling earrings to go with that. 

On 9/30/2020 at 5:12 PM, Sir Nick said:

The new look I am thinking about is more or less of the combination of the Gryffindor flag type of dress, the model is like this: a wine red satin beautiful flounce dress with golden pebbles, a stylish looking gold sheer scarf around her shoulders, black leg tights, golden high heel shoes, the heel could be 2 and a half inches long,a coffee-color of hair bun with red roses around it, and finally, a new aureate cup!There is a scene we saw or read in Harry Potter, we saw she hit the glass against a wall to fake she broke it because of her shrilling scream, so for it to be less easier to break, she should use this golden cup; plus, it combines with her outfit!

I would like to give the Fat lady a red tartan skirt with a nude coloured turtleneck jumper which is tucked into the skirt. Next I'll give her a long grey coat to keep her even warmer during the autumn season. She'll also have long white stocking which will go slightly higher than her knees and grey fluffy ankle boots so her feet are extra cozy. I'll give her a pair of small gold hoop earrings to add some sparkle to her outfit. Finally on her head they'll be a grey fur hat to add some extra pizazz to the final result.

For our dear  Fat Lady I would like to give her a combination dress of Indian and Western

For lower part and long white skirt with golden embroidery, with floral designs on it.

For the upper part a long sleeve top,which is red in color and floral designs will be there too. A chunri ( a kind of scarf In India) Of chiffon silk wrapping across her waist to shoulder. 

A Red color hills to match with her top which looks so beautiful, a hair belt with a red rose on it! Oh my God!  she will look so beautiful in this outfit!