Gryffindor Common Room
Prof. Dario Brighton

Staff Changes

With the start of a new school year around the corner, we're working hard to get everything ready and keep things organised.

Since our Prefect in Charge decided to disobey me by graduating, I had no other choice but to punish her by talking the Head Office into agreeing to make her our newest Head of House. Congratulations @Prof. Sky Alton, I'm very much looking forward to working with you in this new capacity.

With the Prefect in Charge spot becoming vacant, we decided to offer it to @Iverian Gnash in hopes to teach her a valuable lesson about stealing other Prefects' badges and claiming them for herself. I'm happy to announce that she's accepted the spot and will hopefully no longer be stealing other Prefects' badges since she has her own special shiny new one.

Now, what's a Prefect in Charge without any Prefects to be in charge of? Of course we had that in mind and we're thrilled to have the amazing @Lorainia Riverrider agree to become a Gryffindor Prefect. Good luck (and keep your badge in a safe place)!

We're always looking into ways to maintain a strong panel of staff and we thought a new addition would be the perfect opportunity to keep up. After a successful application process, we've decided to offer the post of Junior Prefect to @Adaleine Shuster. Well done!

You all deserve your promotions and should be proud of yourselves. I wish you all the best in hope that the time you spend in your positions is filled with pleasant experiences, strong teamwork and making Gryffindor the place it's meant to be.

As always, butterbeer is on me. Cheers!

• Like 1

YAY EVERYONE!!! Sky's evil dictatorship (as well as mine under Sky's ever watching eye >_>) has officially begun! Now I'm off to see if I can get my hands on any more badges. 

Many congratulations to you all on your promotions. As Maxim said, they well deserved. 

Congrats y'all! I'm so happy for you and I know you'll do incredible.

I'll try not to give you much trouble >:D

May the Force be with you!

All of you, I wish you lots of fun.

Hide the pointy things from Sky (oh dear) and hide the shiney things from DM (Iverian).  Lorainia keep a permanent sticking charm (to yourself) on your badge!  Adaleine - go for the mischief!

tenor.gif

gif shows Hermione, Neville and Seamus, bundled up with Gryffindor scarves around their necks, apparently in the stands at a Quidditch match. Other people are behind them. Hermione is clapping and yelling, Neville and Seamus are yelling and waving flags.

Congratulations!

Edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
added to description under gif - Tarma

Congratulations Sky, Ivey, Lorainia, and Ada, for those truly golden promotions and shiny new badges!

Edited by February Fortescue

Congrats to all of the new staff! Reminds of my days as a Junior Prefect many moons ago. Ive since stumboled upon a bad luck charm and since dissapeared for a while from the common room. I hope to come back this coming school year and be more active and finally graduate! 

• Like 1