Gryffindor Common Room
Emerald Wolvenhowl

Hogsmead's Magical Swap Shop

I swap that special pass for a key that opens anything (even rooms with special lock charms on them). 

I swap a key that opens anything (even rooms with special lock charms on them) for a lock which can never be opened.

I swap a lock which can never be opened for a tower of blueberry muffins

I swap one of each Honeyduke's product for one of each Florean Fortescue's ice cream flavors 

I swap mint humbugs for a full collection of all the chocolate frog cards.

I swap a full collection of all the chocolate frog cards for a banquet in the Great Hall

I swap an elevator to the Astronomy tower for the ability to apparate anywhere in the world, even locations inside of Hogwarts.

OMG I swap the ability to apparate anywhere in the world, even locations inside of Hogwarts (don't want to swap it!) for Hogwarts being real in real life.

I swap meeting Harry potter (Neverr!) for meeting Daniel Radcliff! ( they are not the same person, right?)

I (reluctantly) swap meeting JK Rowling for being best friends with any Harry Potter character of your choice.

I swap being best friends with any Harry Potter character of your choice for a ' Get out of Detention' token.

I swap the 'get out of detention' token for a cup of coffee with Voldemort.