Gryffindor Common Room
Emerald Wolvenhowl

Hogsmead's Magical Swap Shop

I swap the Transfiguration class with Prof. McGonagall for a few hours visit to The Three Broomsticks.

I swap a few hours visit to The Three Broomsticks for a time reading in the Astronomy Tower

I swap the time reading in the Astronomy Tower for an after-school tealeaf reading club.

I swap an after-school tealeaf reading club for a shopping day with Nymphadora Tonks

I swap the Bertie Botts Every Flavoured Beans for a frog card of Professor Trelawney.

I swap a a frog card of Professor Trelawney for a comfy space in the Hogwarts Express

I swap a comfy space in the Hogwarts Express for a compartment with my besties Carrie and Em in the Hogwarts Express.

I swap a compartment with my besties Carrie Savannah and Em in the Hogwarts Express for an Arrival to the Hogsmeade Station with my friends

i swap the Arrival to the Hogsmeade Station with my friends (though i don't really want to swap) for a night at the at the Shrieking Shack. Spoooooooookkkkkkky!

I swap a night at the at the Shrieking Shack *we have to go tho!* for the first day of school!!!!

I swap a dorm room with my besties :( for a Get Out Of Potions Detention Card for myself and my besties.

I swap a Get Out Of Potions Detention Card for myself and my besties for a Skiving Snackbox from the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes (will come in handy this year for us)

besties for a Skiving Snackbox from the Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes for extra tuition classes to improve my marks.

I swap extra tuition classes to improve my marks for a time-turner to take more classes

I swap a new wand for a special pass that gives access to the restricted area in the library.