Gryffindor Common Room

If there are any questions throughout your journey, please don't hesitate to ask here! (however, if it's a nasty encounter with an unfamiliar creature... best to go straight to the nearest local healer).

In the “So You Think You Can Dance?” section, are we supposed to do it in a sentence format so that the first person gives the first 5 words of the sentence and then the second gives the second 5, third gives third 5, etc.? Kinda like a one-word story but everyone says 5 words? 

In the introduction post it says that only after we complete the task we can move on to another school. What constitutes a completed task when there are multiple posts required for full rubies? One post and we can move on? Can we post other four after we leave or is that not allowed?

1 hour ago, Isa Vestal said:

In the “So You Think You Can Dance?” section, are we supposed to do it in a sentence format so that the first person gives the first 5 words of the sentence and then the second gives the second 5, third gives third 5, etc.? Kinda like a one-word story but everyone says 5 words? 

You can do 5 words for full dance move  or five words for partial dance move to make full dance by end of activity. 

In the introduction post it says that only after we complete the task we can move on to another school. What constitutes a completed task when there are multiple posts required for full rubies? One post and we can move on? Can we post other four after we leave or is that not allowed?

For those posts, you have to stay until you've posted the right amount. Lorainia and I will jump in if someone seems to be having issues reaching that post count. 

Hi, I created a group message yesterday but I can't find how to access that message again to send my crossword Answers to you. Please could you point me in the right direction? Thank you.

20 hours ago, Iverian Gnash said:

For those posts, you have to stay until you've posted the right amount. Lorainia and I will jump in if someone seems to be having issues reaching that post count. 

Thanks for clarifying!  I think I have the exact same issue as Maxim, but in a different school (if we had both chosen the same destination first, we likely would have solved each other’s problem straightaway!)

8 hours ago, Emerald Wolvenhowl said:

Hi, I created a group message yesterday but I can't find how to access that message again to send my crossword Answers to you. Please could you point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Hi Emerald, sent you message with group. Hope helps.