Gryffindor Common Room
Prof. Sky Alton

Bring Your Own Awards Party! (19/20)

Welcome, welcome  to the Bring Your Own Awards party! Contrary to what the name might suggest, we’re not asking you to drag your trophy collections down a red carpet (though you can of course, if that’s what brings you joy). Instead, this is your chance to make up awards of all descriptions and present them to other HOLers.

Is there someone you’d like to thank, a friendship you’d like to celebrate or maybe just an in-joke you’d like to immortalise by way of a totally made up shiny shield? Here’s the place. Students and staff of any house are welcome to make up awards and present them to anyone. Be as silly or as heartfelt as you like.

Post your awards, recipients and any reasons as replies to this thread and I’ll edit them into the master list. For example, I’d like to present the Cute but Deadly Lion Cub award to Iverian Gnash for being as fluffy as she is fierce.

List:

Emerald Wolvenhowl: Most Enthusiastic Student in My (Maxim's) Classes Award

February Fortescue:Paw Pad Award

Isa Vestal: Pegasus Award

Iverian Gnash: Cute but Deadly Lion Cub Award

Lorainia Riverrider: Dance to the Beat Award

Maxim Trevelyan: No Need for Veritaserum Award

Prof. Tarma Amelia Black: The Perfectly Misspelled Dead Pirate Award

Sindor Aloyarc: Jack and the Giant Award

Sky Alton: Dread Pirate Award, Shiny Swords Award, Golden Popcorn Award, Kick Fear Award

I would like Lorainia Riverrider to have the Dance to the Beat award for dancing to the beat and vibration of a Meghan Trainor song.

I want to add Tarma Black to the list as having - The Perfectly Mispelled Dead Pirate Award

I would like Sky to have the - Shiny Swords Award

Golden Popcorn award for best movie night partner goes toooooo...Sky Alton!

Most enthusiastic student in my classes goes to........Emerald Wolvenhowl!

*Emerald is giving out more awards. She opens up a golden envelope and announces the following names*:

Isa Vestal - the Pegasus award- for being interested in mythology.

Sindor Aloyarc - the Jack and the Giant award- for the Beanstalk activity.

Maxim Trevelyan - the No Need for Veritaserum award - for giving such a good Occlumency class.

February Fortescue - the Paw Pad award - for such a great Patronus  class.

Sky Alton - the Kick Fear award - for mentioning on a forum her fear of swans and for doing her best to banish that fear.