Gryffindor Common Room
Prof. Dario Brighton

End of Year Awards (2019/2020)

The Platinum Quill Award

This award is presented to the Gryffindor who has earned the most points in a term. With over 3000 points to her name from this term alone, @Iverian Gnash is an exceedingly worthy winner!

The Phoenix Award

This prize is for the lion who has managed to earn the most rubies during the term. @Iverian Gnash is our winner again with an impressive 350 rubies!

Lionheart Award

Awarded to whichever of our guests has earned the most rubies throughout the term. We have a tie this time around as reigning champion @Maxim Trevelyan of Ravenclaw is joined by @Prof. Tarma Amelia Black of Hufflepuff -- they both earned a staggering 480 rubies. Well done both!

Awards decided by the staff:

Studious Simba 

Awarded to a lion who has distinguished themselves through hard work in their classes and potentially in other areas too. @Lorainia Riverrider has not only proved herself time and again in classes and activities but demonstrated true Gryffindor tenacity while doing so. 

Curious Kitten

This is awarded to a particularly enthusiastic Gryffindor who has been a positive presence in The Den. We’re delighted to present this award to @Emerald Wolvenhowl for her sunny attitude and constant encouragement and appreciation of those around her.

Consistent Cub

Awarded to a lion who is everywhere doing everything and inspires us all to get involved. We’re very glad to present this one to @Carrie Warts for her willingness to dive into just about anything around HOL with passion and a light heart.

Lively Lionet

This is awarded to someone whose house pride and loyalty sets them apart. Since joining, @Isa Vestal has proved her nerve by leaving no room in the castle unexplored and has made sure the scarlet and gold is gloriously represented in every activity she attempts.

The Friend of the Den Award

This is awarded to a non-Gryffindor who has gone out of their way to lend a hand to the lions. We would like to present this award to @Prof. Amy Lupin for her years of unwavering support behind the scenes and in particular her generosity in extending her puzzle and graphic making expertise so that certain Gryff activities could go ahead.

• Like 7

Thank you so much, it is a lovely surprise. Well done to everyone :) 

I agree with Lo and Emerald, it's a lovely surprise <3
Thank you all for making this place an amazing one and congrats to everyone!

Congratulations to all those who earned an award. Well done. :)

Thank you for my own award! Thank you the activities you create -- it's fun coming here and having things to do.

Great job everyone! So happy to see such active Gryffs, well deserved everyone!!!

Each and every one of these awards is so well deserved. Congratulations to you all and thank you for making the house such a warm, fun place to be.

Thank you so much! I did a double take when I saw my name.

And, yes, congrats to all of you as well! Thank you for your inviting spirits, hard-work, and kindness!