Gryffindor Common Room
Sky Alton

Task 4: Entertainment

I think that maybe a few minutes where the muggle-born students bring some muggle items that wizards don't use (like a phone) in and the students with wizard parents can try to use them properly. That could generate quite a few laughs from the muggle-born students and we could even make it a little competition by having prizes for either the muggle-born student who brought the item in (if the wizarding family student couldn't figure it out) or the wizarding family student (if they figure it out). Just friendly competition of course and no gloating about if you have wizarding parents or not. ;-)

I feel like there isn't enough highlight on musical instruments at Hogwarts. Sure, there's the frog choir but what about all those students who are highly talented in muggle instruments like piano and violin? Those students should get together, figure out what piece they want to play, and practice for the feast. They would then perform it for all of us and hopefully this will draw attention to them so Hogwarts will be more likely to create a club for them. 

Oh, I second karaoke and dance-off. Also, I think there are a lot of Ravens interested in illusions so they could pull that off!

It's not quite a display, but we could have some competitions perhaps? The castle's food is amazing, obviously, but do we know who can eat the most? Or maybe we could even have a good old fashioned apple bobbing! Not my forte, either of them, but it's always fun watching people trying to shovel food as fast as they can.

I think we should have a non magical talent show where people can show what they can do. And, maybe a broom racing competition, where everyone is on the same make and model of broomsticks to make it fair.

We definitely need to have a game of charades. Each game, people who want to play put their name in a hat and twenty-one people are chosen who then choose one member to act something out. The winner who guesses it correctly gets to act out the next thing and twenty more people are then chosen. Definitely would keep everyone engaged and charades is always a bunch of fun! We could also have people vote on the theme for each game - or even better have the professors decide XD

I think I want to see a capella battle of four houses. Each house send its students representation. A moderator will pick a random theme. Each house should sing a related-to-theme song in a group and in a capella way. I want to see that because I'm excited to feel the battle atmosphere and I also love music.

A performance of flash mob will be nice. The performer spread among the end of year feast participant. Suddenly all of the lamp is turned off. Then, the music will be played. And the performer start to dance with the spotlight. When the chorus is beginning to play, all of the lamp will be turned on. I think the flash mob can be performed using a familiar song so all of the feast participant can join the flash mob and feel the spirit together.

Another fun thing I'd like to see:  giving everyone the chance to float above the ground as if they're feeling weightless!  Normally people need brooms or similar things to be able to hover off the ground, but it would be amazing if we were able to all do the same on our own without that help (or particular flying skills).  A charm placed on the entire room should be able to do the trick!

Edited by Will Lestrange
fully aware that this is four or five hours too late