Gryffindor Common Room
Sky Alton

Task 1: Decorations

*waltzes in* Come on guys, we definitely need some rainbow roses, I've had these specially delivered \o/ Roses are beautiful on their own, but when you've added a variety of dye to them, it makes them all the more. These are sure to add a nice bit of color to the feast. 

unicorn-roses-rainbow-roses-5e261f42d1e0

Image shows rainbow roses in a clear vase. 

Totally agree with Sky Alton Jr over here!

We could also have roses with the colors of our houses and each one can give away their rose to someone from another house, along with a wish for the other person <3 we used to do that at my school when I was little and it would build confidence in ourselves and makes us wanna socialize even more :)

img-cual-es-el-significado-de-las-rosas-

41voQj8jXML._AC_.jpg

Why not some black Iris flowers? If we are to include some blackness around the decorations, it will make other colors pop even more!

d6091283ee9aede419c6aa3456808623

Blush anemone are my favorite flowers. They just look so fancy and pretty with the white to pink to black combo. 

51vuxGwdrGL._AC_.jpgUptick_Gold_Bronze_Tickseed_With_Red_Yellow_Flowers-C__19631.1551412986.jpg?c=2&imbypass=onBLACK-AND-YELLOW-600x600.jpg86119.jpg

As you can see these flowers are the same color as the houses, therefore I think they should be added since each is different from each other.

We used to have these passion flowers in our backyard and they are obviously beautiful with how oddly shaped they are. 

Passion-Vine-NBG-LR.jpg

Image shows a purple flower with tiny purple stems (almost like octopus legs if I do say so myself) that branch out from the middle and the coloring in the middle of them is really dark while a yellow-greenish part comes up out of the middle. 

We have a huge lilac plant/bush in our backyard, so we have lots to share and bring for decorations!

alzs7Dv.jpg?1

picture shows a cluster of purple flower leaves with a green bush in the background.

These flowers are aesthetically pleasing and they come in a variety of colours, so that each house would be represented.

End-of-year-feast-flowers.jpg

qokOdDql.jpg
I choose hydrangea flower. In flower language, hydrangea means gratitude. This flower is a symbol of our gratitude because we can pass the both autumn and spring term.

XYRMtPsl.jpg
This is baby breath flower. This flower symbolize sincerity and love. It represent our friendship as a HOL family. I choose blue color because it represents my house.

Posted (edited)

R3JEg3Q.jpg

I was looking for another colour of rose to join the green roses I brought earlier; silver and black don't seem to work, but this purple hue seems very nice!

Edited by Will Lestrange
fully aware that this is four or five hours too late