Gryffindor Common Room
Sky Alton

End of Year Feast (Introduction)

The End of Year Feast is one of the most important and exciting dates in the Hogwarts Calendar. It’s where we celebrate our achievements, relax with our friends for the final time that year and generally have a magical night. Kind of a big deal, right?

One of my final duties as Head Girl is to get everything set up for this year’s feast. I’m talking décor, music, liaising with the house elves about the food, the whole shebang. There’s just far too much work for Gail and I to handle alone. That’s where you come in, you see. This year, I’d love you to help me make this the biggest, most decadent feast we’ve ever had. Now’s your chance to put your individual stamp on everything that goes into making the feast so special.

Every two days between June 15th and June 25th, I’ll post a new part of the feast for you to plan. These will be short creative prompts that you should be able to answer with an image and/or a line or two. You’ll be able to complete each thing twice and earn 5 rubies each time (so there are 10 rubies available per task); anyone who manages to do every task at least twice will earn a bonus of 20 rubies (so that’s 80 up for grabs in total).  Of course, you’re more than welcome to keep contributing after that, it just won’t count for rubies. It’ll all culminate with the chance to actually attend the feast in the Great Hall (well, roleplay doing so, anyway).

Remember to check out Gone Questing too where there’s an end of year quest to sink your teeth into and 50 more rubies for the earning.

Everything will be due by 11:59 PM HOL-time on the 29th of June. So, you have plenty of time to recover from that last minute homework dash and come join us.

Let’s get started!

What a feast that turned out to be!

A huge thank you to each and every one of the 25 people who helped make it so special. Reading your submissions was a joy - I honestly haven't smiled so much in a long time. I've awarded all the rubies now but if you think there's been any mistake, drop me a message.

Now... any volunteers to help me tidy up?

"It was fun, though my pizza got away!"

*points to his leg in a cast and edges away when cleaning is mentioned*

So much fun!!! <333 Now I'll be off with the rest of this cake to finish it up, found out I love all the layers :o Oh... but yeah... I guess if I don't help there'll be problems *starts cleaning up grumbling*

Thank you to Sky and everyone, it was a lot of fun. I will help you tidy up, it will give me a chance to practice the Scourgify and the Tergeo charms. *Pulls up sleeves and pulls wand out at the ready.*