Gryffindor Common Room
Iverian Gnash

Wrapping Up

I'm so happy to see everyone journeyed through the chocolate factory safely and made it to the end! A huge thanks to everyone who participated in making our factory tour amazing :D The Oompa Loompas are working now on updating the Great Glass Elevator's control panels with some of your designs and remaking the three course gum to better fit everyone's liking. Without further ado, it's time to announce the winner of the Chocolate Factory! 

In first place *drumroll* we have Prof. Tarma Black with an incredible 77 points! 

In second place, we have Will Lestrange with a splendid 63 points! 

And, in third place, we have February Fortescue with an impressive 60 points! 

After a super close competition right to the end and everyone participating in the candy making process throughout, I believe it's time to settle down with our new and improved gum, chocolate bars, fizzy lifting drinks, and whatever else you managed to pick up on your way through. 

What better way to ring in the new year than by falling into a sugar induced stupor? Thank you all!

Thank you so much for hosting such a wonderful holiday activity! Your creativity knows no bounds!

Edited by February Fortescue

Wow.  Wow.

That was fun! I'd no idea I was gathering all those points!  It was mostly taking back rescuing my jar of dirt from Dead Mousie Iverian!

Thank you for creating The Chocolate Factory fun. 

Does it seem odd that the Chocolate Factory ends up going back to .... Willy Wonka (looking at siggy)?

December-2019-willy-wonka-pure-imaginati