Gryffindor Common Room

First things first, we'll all need name tags so if you become separated from the group, one of our helpful oompa loompas can return you (assuming you can find them that is). Remember to keep all images below 600 to 600 pixels. If you decide to write a description of your name tag instead, please do so in at least 100 words. You will earn two tubs of hot ice cream upon completion of your name tag!

My name tag (siggy) is ....

December-2019-willy-wonka-pure-imaginati

image shows Willy Wonka and words "in a world of pure imagination" with a little bit of a star-burst/sunlight effect in the image

My avatar wouldn't take but this is what it was ... december-2019-willy-wonka-boat-ride-avat

picture shows Willy Wonka on the boat ride, being slightly fey

source.gif

gif shows Willy Wonka on the boat ride. He is saying "There's no earthly way of knowing ....  which direction are are going ...."

Edited by Prof. Tarma Amelia Black
attempt to change avatar but didn't work >.<

My Siggy :D, 

cocos.jpg

(Image shows a hot chocolate in a red cup with marshmallows floating on top with a bit of whipped cream in it with Lora Wallabenger written in light brown color beside it. Some chocolate balls are shown over 'Wallabenger') 

My avatar

Avatar.thumb.jpg.3c8793b9ad5bf3d6e901ceb 

( Image shows a a wolf cub holding a candy cane in it's mouth. On top of the left corner Lora in red font is being shown. The background is dark red with some green patches on it.) 

Sig/Name Tag:

BlxZdPd.jpg

Image shows February  in dark red font on the left hand side of the candy canes in the center, a red and a green candy cane tied together with a red bow in the center of the image, and Fortescue in dark green font on the right hand side of the candy canes in the center. A red and green candy cane is at the top and at the bottom of the image, for a border. The background is white. 

Av:

W1XfH0I.jpg

Image shows piece of green candy with FF in dark green font in center. The background is white. 

Edited by February Fortescue

FsBphQD.jpg

Background is glittery red and green diagonal ribbons with sparkles throughout.  It is trimmed with a gold border, and has a garland of Christmas ornaments going across the top.  In gold letters it reads "Emily Spencer" and right underneath my name it reads "Slytherin First Year" written in gold/cream.  

Here's mine!

Image shows Willy Wonka's purple hat with "Ivey 2019" written on it on a brown background"

Siggy:

wonkabar.png

Image shows a Wonka Bar with "Ivey" written around the outside and "Chocolate Factory 2019" written along the bottom

Here're mine:

Avatar (is violet from the 2005 movie because she rocked):

1575805826653.jpg

And siggy (this one I actually painted in medibang looking at another illustration):

1575809862878.jpg

jcKVUn2.jpg

Signature shows a cupcake pattern for the background with a slightly transparent horizontal strip of white with 'Amy Lupin' in a dark pink serif font. The signature also has a 1px border on all sides using the same dark pink albeit slightly transparent.