Gryffindor Common Room
Iverian Gnash

Royal Favour

Oh my queen I offer you this small chest adorn with rubies and sapphire that'll bring you weapon of your need. This will be a great aid for my queen during wars and convoluted crisis.  

I humbly present to you a highly detailed painting of your queendom, painted by the most renowned artist of our time.

Our current queen seems to be preoccupied with other matters of state so I'll choose a gift. It's very difficult as there are so many beautiful things but I think she would find Lora's gift the most useful in the time of her realm's greatest need.

I present a golden flower circlet made so fine and light that you really have a feeling you are wearing a crown of flowers upon your head.

Good Queen Lora, I humbly offer you golden staff, with a moonstone embedded at the very top.  The staff allows you to control the weather, just state your desire, touch the moonstone and tap the staff twice upon the ground and your weather preference will come into effect.  

I offer the queen a wand not made of wood but of seashells and coral, so that she may have power over all things of the sea.

Edited by Iverian Gnash
Gold awarded!

Considering  all the gifts everyone had presented me with which are alluring and utilitarian, I fond mostly the bestow presented to me by Amy, it would be great seeing that I adore the sea very much. *Smiles at Amy as she takes the wand fondly to her hand* I adore it !

Edited by Iverian Gnash
Gold awarded!

I offer to you, my lady, a figurine of a badger and an eagle playing on a grassy field. Since it is magical, both animals move around in the confines of an object.

I gift you a pendant shaped of a red rose with wings, made of the fine wines of a hawthorne tree and beautified with sparkling diamonds and sapphires . Wearing the pendant will give you the power to metamorphose to a fairy with wings of your will. You just have to press your fingers to the rose and say ' I wish to become a fairy'.