Gryffindor Common Room
Iverian Gnash

Royal Favour

The King and Queen have opened up their court for... presents! They wish to be gifted with anything you can come up with that'll gain their favour. These can be as serious, silly, or seriously silly as you want. I'll start this off by being queen *adjusts crown* and all the people of the court will offer me a present of which I will choose one winner. The winner then gets the chance to be king or queen (their choice) and chooses the next winner.

A few simple rules: The voting will be done after at least five people have offered their gifts. If the king or queen disappears (the horror) Sky or I will take the throne until another is appointed. 

You will earn 2 gold pieces per post made. 

*bows* Your royal highness, may I present to you new padded walls, with a red background and gold crowns. 

*curtsies* To the queen, I present a small golden replica of the universe as it is known to us. Accuracy not guaranteed. 

Oh dear, so many wonderful gifts! Which one do I choose when I love them all :o

I must be true to my name though and choose Sobe as the next ruler! 

Might I gift to you a Ruby pendant necklace -- of small smooth oval rubies, each separated by a tiny gold drop, in a long (24") chain, the pendant a pigeon-egg-sized multifaceted sapphire.

Oh queen of snakes, i present you with this live silver serpent in deep respect of your rule.

Well I guess I should be picking now...although they’re all wonderful gifts (I’m not sure about the snake...), I will pick Amy as the next ruler for knowing one of the things close to my heart!

*bows* Your majesty, I present to you a rare golden egg, encrusted with emeralds and rubies, rumored to be found in the depths of Atlantis.

I gift to you the keys (and location) of the allegedly lost library of Alexandria, which was allegedly burned but in actuality was transported to a safe location and a dummy library put in its stead.

*Curtseys to the Queen, and tries not to fall over while reaching out and opening my palm.* Your most gracious majesty, I humbly offer you the Celtic Shield Knot Amulent in the form a pendant. Wear it at all times, and it will protect you from evil, enemies, danger, battle and injury. Long live the Queen.

*bows deeply and takes out a small golden leaved tree in a silver pot out of her bag*     your majesty I present you this golden tree which will bring luck in every unlucky sitiuation, it's to be under a glass jar until you use it.

Would someone be willing to gift me a persuasive petition that I can send to the High Queens so that I can keep all these wonderful gifts?

No? I suppose that would be pushing things... In that case, I choose Emerald's gift!

I present to Emerald a painting by the greatest master of a wolf guarding a hoard of diamonds with some cubs playing with one of the precious stones.

Posted (edited)

Your majesty, may I present to you a new stained glass window. It is large, colorful, and a picture of you. 

Edited by Adaleine Shuster

I offer to you a pendant, showing profile of black wolf (made of onyx), silhouetted against the moon and dark sky, standing alert and strong. The gold chain it hangs on is with 'box' links, each engraved with a tiny wolf paw print.