Jump to content
Gryffindor Common Room
Sky Alton

The Trading Post

Recommended Posts

I am willing to sell the following:

Boots: 25 coins

Yellow handkerchief: 4

Emerald ring: 45 gold pieces

I am also open to trading all of the above for a sapphire ring and 10 coins. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Duchess Ada, I'd be interested in trading 49 coins for your yellow handkerchief and emerald ring. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post

Ada and February, I am delighted to declare that the doughnut deal is  done.

Share this post


Link to post

I've got the following items for sale/trade:

 

Bag of red candies - 16
Blue doublet - 25
Hat - 16
Pair of gold dice - 8

 

Items I'd be willing to trading for include green items I don't have (at the time of posting: bag of candy, doublet, handkerchief, plumed helmet, shield) and a ruby or sapphire ring.

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Prof. Amy Lupin said:

I've got the following items for sale/trade:

 

Bag of red candies - 16
Blue doublet - 25
Hat - 16
Pair of gold dice - 8

 

Items I'd be willing to trading for include green items I don't have (at the time of posting: bag of candy, doublet, handkerchief, plumed helmet, shield) and a ruby or sapphire ring.

 

I would be willing to trade you bag of red candies and a hat for a bag of blue candies and 16 coin to make up the difference to buy them both for 32 coin if that is something you would be interested in.

Share this post


Link to post

I'd be willing to trade the hat for 16 coins meanwhile.

 

If someone is looking for a bag of blue candies and has one of the items I'm looking for, I'd be happy to act as an intermediary (I'd trade Maxim for the bag of blue candies, and then trade that to another person in return for that item).

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Prof. Amy Lupin said:

I'd be willing to trade the hat for 16 coins meanwhile.

 

If someone is looking for a bag of blue candies and has one of the items I'm looking for, I'd be happy to act as an intermediary (I'd trade Maxim for the bag of blue candies, and then trade that to another person in return for that item).

 

Sounds reasonable to me!

 

Noble lady organizers, my 16 coins for Lady Lupin's hat please.

Share this post


Link to post

I have these items up for sale:

 

slice of gryfftoberfest cake for sale for 35 gold coins

 

wooden flute for sale for 20 gold coins

 

Edited by February Fortescue

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, February Fortescue said:

I have these items up for sale:

 

slice of gryfftoberfest cake for sale for 35 gold coins

 

wooden flute for sale for 20 gold coins

 

suit of armour for 40 gold pieces

 

I am willing to give 40 gold pieces for the suit of armor!

Share this post


Link to post

I'm willing to trade the following:

Boots

Gryfftoberfest flag

Doughnut

In exchange for any blue item that I don't already own, or 30 coins. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Sir Trevelyan, fair ladies, both trades have been completed.

Share this post


Link to post

I've got the following items for sale:

 

Bag of red candies - 12
Blue doublet - 20

Doughnut - 12
Pair of gold dice - 5

Wooden flute - 16

Share this post


Link to post
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...