Gryffindor Common Room

Roll up, roll up! Try your luck at Ring Toss. We have a whole trove of treasures for you to win. Simply aim your ring at the target you want and let it fly.

To play, post below what item you’re aiming for and I will use an online randomizer to see if you miss or hit. If you miss, I will then use it again to decide if you manage to snag a nearby item instead or miss entirely. I’ll post the result.

Once an item has been won, it will vanish from the list below so if there’s something you want, get in quick as it will be first-come, first-serve (providing you manage to hook it, of course). Should all the prizes be won before the 5 day period is up, a few select ones will restock to give people something to aim at. Be cautious about throwing at the same target as someone else before I respond to the original thrower: if they miss, you may get it. If they hit, you won’t get anything, even if you hit too.

You will have 3 turns at the stall every 5 days during the activity (starting on the 1st); you can use them whenever you like during that period but you must use them if you want them as they won’t carry over. On the 5th, the 10th, the 15th, the 20th, and the 25th your tosses will reset. So will the prizes on offer: each time the stall resets, there will be a whole host of new things up for grabs.

The Prize Table:

empty space, empty space,  empty space, empty space

Hat, empty space,  empty space, pair of boots

empty space,  empty space,  empty space, quill

empty space,  empty space,  empty space, bag of yellow candies

Maxim, you hit and the blue candies are yours

Tarma, you miss the Green Doublet but you do manage to hit the slice of Gryfftoberfest Cake beside it, that's yours

Amy, you manage to hit the pair of dice so those are yours to keep

Adaleine, you manage to hit the slippers so those are yours as well.

(For transparency, I should say that my randomiser is set so that there's a 4 in 10 chance of hitting and a 6 in 10 chance of missing)

Maxim, unfortunately you miss that but you do hit the lion pin beside it and that is yours to keep

Maxim, unfortunately your luck has run out for this round as you miss entirely

Unfortunately it seems there's a nasty breeze about as Amy, you miss entirely as well.

Adaleine (sorry  I failed to spot you earlier), you hit and win the quill!

Anna, you miss the bow and arrows but hit the doughnut in front. That's yours

February, you neatly hook the green doublet

Sobe, unfortunately you miss the wooden flute but you hit the inkwell behind it and get to keep that

Raevia, you snag the yellow handkerchief

Tarma, you hit the battle axe

Amy, luck really isn't on your side this round as you miss entirely again.

(As it says above, once all the prizes have been won, some will be sporadically restocked but I won't say which ;))