Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

A warm welcome to the Den, Vee!

• Thanks 1

Hi Mary, welcome to our Common Room! I'm a fellow writer.

Hi everyone!

I'm Carrie Warts, new in HOL and in Gryffindor. I'm super excited to have been selected in the Gryffindor family <3

I speak English and Spanish in case anyone wants to practice their Spanish or English with me, I love learning new languages as well so if anyone wishes to teach me a new one I'm all in. I love meeting new people, dancing, singing, traveling, jokes and Harry Potter of course.

I'm currently taking Basic Healing, CoMC, Patronus 101, Flying and HOL 101 as my first 5 classes in HOL.

Nice to meet you all!!!

Wonderful to have you here, Carrie! Welcome

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I'm Sparky! I'm a First year Ravenclaw. Harry Potter has been a huge part of my life. I also love things like video games, reading, and movies and a bunch of other stuff. I hope I'm welcome.

• Like 1

You certainly are! Pull  up a chair. :)

Hello, My name is Sakura Rose and I am a first year Hufflepuff.  In real life I am 30.  I love to read and dabble in some drawing and writing fanfiction.

• Like 1

Hi Sakura! Welcome to the CR

Hi everyone!

My name is Louis, and I'm 26 this year :) I love Harry Potter. My house is Slytherin and today's my 3rd day in HOL :)

• Like 1

Welcome to The Den, Louis!

Hi! I'm Claire from Slytherin! Gryffindor is so... red! Slytherin is mostly green. Well, obviously. 

I hope nobody caught me in here. 

Welcome to The Den, Claire!

Hello everyone, I'm a new little Gryffindor first year, just starting to get my feet and explore this fantastic school. I love reading, writing, eating, running occasionally and working towards academic goals. I have 2 pets (a couple of little doggos) and just love most things about life in general. This year I've managed to squeeze in with a month of semester left, and i'm hoping to smash through HOL101, Magical Games and Sports, Famous Witches and Wizards in history, HOL Quidditch and Apparition License class. I'm also preparing for a muggle exam so will see how this all goes.

Cant wait to get to know all of you in the near future :)

Hi Aidan!  A very warm welcome to The Den. Make yourself comfortable (I find that red and yellow armchair over there is a great place for studying). Good luck with that exam!

Hey Lions! 

My name is Celeste Farhorn. I am a first year here on HOL and am about two assignments and three finals away from completing my first year on the site. I must say, it's been an absolute blast! I'm 22 years of age, have a fondness for all things writing and literature, though appearance wise you would never guess that because I tend to dress like a skater chick. I'm from the UK. I'm basically that hair dying, skin piercing, tattoo adoring girl that loves books and technology way too much (whenever I'm not on here I'm usually gaming :D) 

Edited by Sky Alton
Please don't include personal info like your current location. Thanks!
  • Like 1

Hi guys!

I'm Cailyn Woodenvale (in real life Cailyn is my second name haha) and a first year Gryffindor student. I'm 16 years old/young, and to be honest: I have no clue how this all works, oops! However, I'll figure it out on the way :)

I have joined HOL in April, but had kind of a hard time in my real life, which made me almost forgot about the deadlines coming up, so I'll go and do my assignments..

See you soon!

Welcome to The Den, Cailyn! Pull up a chair and have a butterbeer while you study.