Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Hey everyone. I'm Ky, and I'm a first year Ravenclaw. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone. 

Hello everyone! I’m Emerald Nightshade as my name says. I’m a first year Slytherin but I don’t bite! That much... My sister is Crystal Nightshade and is not very active on HOL because she’s “busy”. You can usually find me at the dormitory or Black Lake working on assignments. If not, I’m at the Great Hall eating food. I’m actually 11 years old and usually busy but I always make time for HOL. I’m very shy and socially awkward in real life but on the internet, I’m very open and feel free to just say hello! Now I must charge this muggle device.

Also, does anyone know how to put in their signature and avatar in with the URL? I’m having a bit of a struggle.

Hi Emerald! Welcome to The Den

To edit your sig, you need to go to the signature tab under account settings (https://gryff.net/index.php?/settings/). To put in an image, you need to click the link that says 'Insert Image from URL'. A box should pop up for the URL which will then make the image appear in your sig's edit field,, once you've hit the 'insert image' button to confirm. Adding your av you do from your profile (it's called your 'profile photo'); activating that option should bring up a box with several checkboxes, one of which is 'import from URL'.

Hello Everyone. My name Lorainia Riverrider and I am a first year Gryffindor. I am very busy in real life, but I enjoy taking a brake from all that chaos and coming here  to relax for a bit. 

• Like 1

Hello hello, Lorainia and Torii! Draw a chair up to the fire.

Hi Brianna and Tushar!

Tushar, you can find out all about rubies in this handy thread:

Guest Tia Ksawer

Hi everyone!  I am Tia!  I am a first year Hufflepuff, but in a previous incarnation was Willow Granger of Gryffindor.  In real life, I am 25 years old.  I don't really have a favorite color, and I am pretty neutral on surprises most of the time.  I know, I know, I sound pretty boring but i'm on the autistic spectrum so that may be part of it.  It is good to be back in the Gryffindor CR, even though i'm a Hufflepuff now ;)  Anyone here remember me?  LOL  As for my sin, my sin is pride.  So let's be T for terrific, I for insane, and A for awesome!  Good to see you all!

Hello Tia !!! Welome back to our Den then!

:D. 

Hey, I don't have favorite colour too. I sort of a like every colour.

Hello everyone! My name is Kira, I am a first year, and I am excited to have joined HOL! With everything going on in the world right now, I am hoping to be able to be a pretty active member in these forums (I usually am very busy during the week with work)! 

I love meeting new people and bouncing ideas and opinions off of each other, so if you're ever up for a chat, let me know! 

I am also excited to look into everything that HOL and its forums have to offer. 

Welcome to the common room, Kira! Looking forward to seeing you around. I'm usually to be found in the main HOL chatroom as well as the Gryffindor one so if you feel like chatting, come find me.

Welcome to the Den, Aurelia. You look quite spiffing yourself.

Hello everyone! My name is Hayley (Hails or Hay Hay depending on who you ask!). I'm a first year Slytherin and looking forward to some fun classes and friends

Welcome to the CR, Hayley! Great to have you here.

Hi! I know it's kinda late but I'm Ivy, and I am a first year, you can call me... Vee, or some other Ivy nickname, as long as its not mean I'm oky with it!