Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Welcome Elia :D

I've been in London just once, but I didn't go to the Warner Bros Studios, even if I wanted to >.>

Have fun here in Gryffindor and HOL, see you around ;)

Thanks Aimee and Alessandra :)

I do hope you get to go to the Studio Tour at some point Aimee, it's definitely worth the wait. And of course you get to try Butterbeer, although i'll admit it doesn't quite live up to expectations... 

Hey there! :)

So, I'm also a first year student at HOL and I'm really excited about this year. Hope it's going to bring us a lot of joy and fun times!!

Elia, I went there too and it's so amazing! :girlcrazy:

e5d9dd9f-f6fc-4239-b677-c08c091cd43c_zps

Helloooo world!
I'm Jeevs, longtime idler, first time taking this HOL business seriously.. Hoping to meet a lot of new people while I'm here. Hope to get in touch with more of everyone soon! 

Hi, I'm Sky. I've been a lion for quite a while now but only now have a computer that will work with the common room (darn non-magical technology). I'm a third year (in reality, 19 and at university studying creative writing). I'm a writer, a fencer, a geek, a reader and an internet addict. I'm also the owner of a guidedog-Lara (known affectionately as Lara Cruft-Tomb Rader)

Hey there! I'm Lavinia (Nina for short) and I'm actually going to be a sixth year next term. I haven't done much on the forums in all my time here, but with graduation looming, I figured let's make up for lost time. So...now I'm wandering around all the different houses and poking my nose in. 

*leaves a basket of muffins*

Hi Nina, welcome ^-^ We'd be glad if you spend some of your time with us, so see you around soon! (And bring those muffins too lol)

Hey everyone. I'm Siobhan, a Ravenclaw prefect and next term I'll be a fourth year. Though I signed up for this forum a while ago, this Ludo activity will be the first time I really post around here. 

In the most recent Eagles awards I was voted Ravenclaw most likely to be confused for a Gryffindor. While the Roost is my home and sanctuary, your common room is really shaping up nicely. 

• Like 1

On 30/6/2016, 02:09:13, Siobhan Burke said:

In the most recent Eagles awards I was voted Ravenclaw most likely to be confused for a Gryffindor. 

Ahahah well then, you'll feel like home here :D Welcome ^^

Guest Jeanny Fappy

Hello i'm kia, i'm 18 yo and it's my first year in HOL and i'm come from Indonesia. :)

Guest Jeanny Fappy

Hi alee!^^

Hello all! I'm Katherine Evans and I'm the newest Gryffindor I believe. Just wanted to make my introduction before classes start this term. (:

Great to have you here, Katherine!

• Like 1