Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Guest Theia Bondevik

Hey, Just a First Year Slytherin stopping by to say hello! Glad to meet all of you :)

~Theia

Guest Adalya Gilagant
1) Name: Adalya Gilagant
2) Nickname: Ada or Lala
3) HOL ID: ad1021
4) Year: 1st Year
5) House: Slytherin
6) Blood: Dad says I'm a Pure blood, but I know nothing of my mother so I don't know for certain
7) Brief Introduction: Well I'm an easy going, fun loving person who enjoys hanging out with my friends, taking long walks in the sunshine, and nap. I'd much rather have fun then study and do work, but I still get it done anyways. I also tend to misplace my things, so if you see any of them please return them to me or place them on my bed. 
8.) Without getting too personal, my real life: I'm a 20 female who stays at home all day, sleeps in til the afternoon, messes around on the computer til about 2 or 3 in the morning and repeat. I'm currently trying to start up my own etsy business so that I can make money to pay rent. 

(Before people start wondering and complaining, Yes this was copy-pasta'd. I'm on my phone right now and it hates forum replies so I went the easy route.) 
Edited by Adalya Gilagant

Guest Cecilia Sykes

Hello everyone!

My name is Cecilia, and I'm a first year Gryffindor! I'm really excited to get to know everyone! In RL I'm 21 and a theater major. :) Nice to meet all of you!

A very big WELCOME to Gryffindor, we hope you will make yourselves at home, cos we are all friendly and love getting to know people and helping them out.

Hands round butterbeer and cake.

Guest Mary Clairyn

Hellooooooo Gryffindors!!

My name is Mary Clairyn. I am first year. I am so glad being here.. nice to know all of you here... 

and have a nice day in  HOL..  :drinks:

Heyyyy Gryffs!!

My name is Ailime and I finally got validated haha

I'm so happy to be here and I'm going to do as much as I can to get those points for our house and start leading the way!!

In RL I'm 21, a kind of nerdy marketing student haha

I can wait to start snooping around here to discover it all hihi

Guest Ash Wiseth

Hello everyone; I am Ash Wiseth! I am from Ravenclaw, and I enrolled in HOL about three months ago. Since then, I have been enjoying my studies in magic, and I even became Deputy Minister of Magic through an April Ravenclaw activity! In my free time, I enjoy reading, running, caring for animals and the environment, doing scientific research, and flying about on my broomstick. I am also enrolled in a Muggle high school in the United States, and am currently 15 years old and a rising junior. I hope to see all of you around!

Hey Ash! Welcome to our common room!! :D

And must give you a big congratulation for your deputy position!! That's really good for being only 3 months old on HOL!! :D

Guest Larry Drake

Hi everybody!!!

My name is Larry Drake and I'm a first year Gryffindor. I'm from Italy and I'm very glad to know you all. In RL I am a 22 years old literature student and I love reading, singing, writing and drawing. Hope to earn a lot of points, hear me roar! :P

Guest Tamara Greer

Hello everybody! My name's Tamara. I'm 20 years old, and I'm from the United States. I'm currently majoring in Criminal Justice, and I love drawing, reading, and drinking tea. I can't wait to get to know some of you!

Yeeey more Gryffs! :D

Hi Larry (again)! Hope we can see your drawings! :P

Hey Tamara! Welcome to you as well! Hope you enjoy our common room!! It's funny how you love drinking tea in U.S. and I hate drinking it in UK :D

Hi Tamara!! I like tea :3 however, I think your den is Conspiring Chocolate Cake (mine and Ailime's too :) ), so we would be glad to have another member in our chat :D

Hello Tamara and Larry!! Welcome to the Lion's Den xD 

And I know right Ailime! The tea in the UK is horrible >< and how they prepare it. We were always tossing all the tea bags out of the teapots the moment we got them x'D

Hello, Gryffs.

I'm Zenix. I used to be awesome and then I disappeared. Okay, maybe not so awesome. Maybe I'm making a comeback? Mmmm, maybe.

Welcome to Gryff, new people!

Hi all,

I'm Elia Stark, or Eli for short. Looking forward to getting started with all my classes and meeting you all.

Not to go into too much detail, but in RL I live in the UK, i'm in my twenties and work full time as an analyst. Have very recently been to the Warner Bros Studio tour down in London, which was AMAZING - which has obviously prompted me to sign up on here, after rekindling my Harry Potter obsession.

If you're ever considering going to the Making of Tour, trust me you won't be disappointed  ^_^

Welcome Eli!

It's really funny cause it feels like you just described me, without the job bit :lol:

I am actually planning to go to London myself in the next couple of months. It's a bit annoying cause i can only book it 4 weeks prior, because of my work rota, and sometime it gets all booked out for the days that I want. I will manage it in the end! :lol:

But yeah, welcome again to Gryffindor! I hope you're gonna have as much fun as I'm having now! If you need any help, feel free to PM me! :P