Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Guest Askeron Kyle

Hi everyone. I'm Askeron Kyle a Post Graduate Hufflepuff but everyone calls me Asky and I come from England. I am Co-Captain of HQT and usually play as a Beater. Come and see us in The Sett, we love having visitors. *Leaves a plate of blueberry muffins fresh out the oven".

Edited by Askeron Kyle

*jumps up and down in this forum because she's a JP and she can* C:

Hey hey hai! Panda here! I'm a second year and a Junior Prefect, and I like to DOMINATE our RP forum! xD I'm an ickle freshman in Highschool and a Pre-IB student. Whoop! I'm addicted to Musicals and Operas, my favorite of ALL time is The Phantom of the Opera, and I'm not a big fan of Glee.

*tumbles out*

tumblr_lrbj5jA4Pa1qje8kqo1_500.gif

-licks Panda-

Great entrance huh? ;) Well, my name is Allyson Celestra, but I go by Aly to like .. everyone. Currently, I'm a squib, my magical powers seem to have ran off. >> Hopefully they'll be back soon! er if they come back, but yeah enough of that! Haha. HOLwise I am a Second Year that used to play Quidditch for a team, but I don't much anymore, but I still love Quidditch! Hm, RL wise I am 14 going on 15 next month and an ickle freshman in high school! I love gooey romantic movies & Gryffindors & reading & lots of things in general! I am a supah friendly person and you'll almost always see me lurking on IRC, so feel free to talk to me on there! I don't bite! well at first, but does that really matter lol what who said that. I also love to laugh & am super easygoing xP Oh and I also have a weird obsession with gifs. Chad could tell you about the times I spammed her a bunches with gifs :D

tumblr_mcx93qkRT21qm31x1o1_400.gif

K. I'm out. Bai <3

Guest Jennifer Kusakabe

Just realized I missed this, and why not fill in the nth intro on HOL?

Hiya everyone, I'm Jennifer Kusakabe, a first-year Gryffindor. I've been poking around IRC as a supermuggle for a few years, but now that I have the time to really put my all into it, I'm pretty excited to actually be part of it, rather than lurking around the edges xD

You can almost always find me around IRC as Someone, where I sit around lurking. As far as HOL itself I've sort of been sitting around and trying to maintain the motivation to do all of the extra credits (and failing utterly) as well as getting into the trivia/quidditch here. I love trivia, so we'll see how that goes xD

In real life I work as a programmer, and I enjoy reading, sleeping, playing MMORPGs, and making failed attempts at drawing. My Neighbor Totoro is my most favorite movie ever, period. I don't think I actually have a single profile on the internet without something Totoro in it...

Guest Dwalin Jones

I'm Dwalin Balin Jones and I am Kailey Jones's cousin and brother in RL. I am as you probably know, a ravenclaw first year and a bit of a procratinator.

Guest Michelle Erickson

Michelle Erickson, Ravenclaw. Joined this CR because of the House Shuffle mess.

Guest Bianca Delacroix

Hiya! I'm Bianca Delacroix, Slytherin second year, just jumping around and visiting the Common Rooms. Welcome new Gryffindors, I'm sure you've been told to earn earn earn points, but thats not the most important thing, so don't worry about those points. The Slytherins will take care of those :P 

hope to see you guys around!

Guest Angel Pevensie

Hi Alessandra and Bianca  :bye:

Welcome new Gryffindors, I'm sure you've been told to earn earn earn points, but thats not the most important thing, so don't worry about those points. The Slytherins will take care of those  :P 

Ah, but Bianca, that's what the lions (and all of us) love about, POINTS!  :brunette:

Will Lestrange; first year Slytherin dropping by for a visit.  I know I've met a few of you already!

Guest Angel Pevensie

Hello, Will. Nice to meet you :) Feel free to come and roam in here whenever you like *hands Will butterbeer and cookies*

Hello!
It's kind of weird and nostalgic to come back home...

My name is Ayne, Gryffindor 2nd year, and I joined HOL a long, long time ago (in its very first year). I quit halfway through my 2nd year, "temporarily" I thought, but... I never came back, and I've been away from the Harry Potter fandom for a long while.

Until now.

This year Harry Potter has become very important for me again, I felt nostalgic and decided to come back. Even though I'm still a 2nd year, I'm very excited about joining new classes and activities! I'm happy to see some familiar names around, but also many new faces... so, to everyone, nice to meet you! :blush:

Guest Kane Windsor

Hello, my name is Kane Windsor and I am a first year Slytherin. Just wanted to say Hello! to everyone. Good to be here.

Guest Katie Taylor

*Runs through gryffindor common rooms, carrying thousands of balloons and butterbeer. Cheering very loudly*

No fear guys! I've arrived safe and sound and I'm ready to get the party started!! Wooopp!! 

(Ahem) Well, I'm Katie, a new first year and gryffie! So excited to be here and make loads of new friends wooooooooooooooooooooo \o/

★EEEKKKKK★

HIYA GUYS,

I'm Mae and I love Gryffindor. But also other people, hihi.

Hi my name is Jacqualine (Jacquie to all my friends and fellow Gryffies are definitely that), I joined hol a long time ago and even managed to pass years 1 and 2, but then had to go back to the muggle world due to family problems.

But I never gave up my membership and now I am so glad, as it is so nice to be back in the common room and signed up for lessons.

Thanks for the butterbeer Katie.

Would anyone like some freshly made cauldron cakes? ( Passes round the cake tin).

Guest Aeonyx Verrier

Hi all! I'm Aeonyx Verrier, a first year Slytherin! You might find me lurking around here sometimes.

Glad to meet all of you!

Also, Alessandra, your signature made me crave chocolate cake.  :mellow: