Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

LOL indeed Growlithes siggies are awesome, and so the GG people 8)

AH since Abby mentioned your sig, Lisette, I notice, they're all in Hayao's movies! xD

I had been wondered, what things those are in your siggy lol!

Guest Lisette Westerveldt
Lisette, I like your siggy! I like Totoro so much!

Haha, I do too (as you can obviously tell)! My favorite characters however, are the sootballs from Spirited Away ^_^

And yay, another Miyazaki fan!

Risa, if you decide to watch more of his movies (which you should!), you'll be able to recognize the characters in my siggie and which movies they came from :D

And wheeee I'm now addicted with Miyazaki's movies *glares at Liz* I've watched FOUR of his movies since you mentioned about it to me >_____> xD

Guest Angel Pevensie

I loooveeee HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE soooo muucchhh!!! :wub:

Guest Ivelisse Ada

*snuggles into the Lion's common room*

It's pretty over here :girlwitch:! I think I'll visit more often! (Not to mention you guys have cool emoticons...)

Hi Lion's! I'm a second year badger running around to other common rooms because I've been meaning to for, well, ever.

*leaves the Lions butterbeer*

Hope you're all doing well!

Ooooo you have a pretty sig Ive! *pets*

Now we just need Aure to start posting in here again and we have all four of us in here! \o/

*passes fizzing whizbees around the room*

Guest Aurelia West

*appears*I thought I heard my name somewhere... :P Hiiiii!

Speaking of new siggies... I'm loving the fwooper, Chad.

And yay, the fearsome foursome is reunited once again!

Hmmm, let's be 'Liz and Her Minions' :yahoo:

Liz, you and I are still "Chadette and her eaglet." I've been planning that one for a whiiiiiile >.> So you can't get out of that :P

maybe we can make something out of our names...or out of the pawtner/eaglet/badger buddy/hatchling names hahah.

Guest Ivelisse Ada

Oh, thanks Chad! It was made by the lovely Cassie ;). I agree with Lisette, I like your fwooper! They were always my favourite birds from the HP world.

Well. We have CIAL, right? ICAL. Like ickle ;). Or Cial sounds like vial. Or Chadette is a mix of Lisette and Chadwick already ;). Umm, Chadetteliaisse? Ahahaha. This is more difficult than I thought... :wizard:

Yesss! I like Chadetteliaisse, even though I've been trying to pronounce it for the past 5 minutes and still have yet to succeed.

...Or, if we add in an "l" we get Chadettelialisse, which is easier to pronounce :laugh:

Guest Neil Wallace

Hello everyone, I am Neil Wallace, a half-blood wizard. I come from Braemar, a small village located in Aberdeenshire, Scotland. I'm interested in healing and protective magic, the history of magic, charms and, when needed, dark magic. Other than that, I love philosophy, music, exercising and various other things. My goal is to become one of the greatest healers in the wizarding world and also to find true wisdom and knowledge through philosophy.

In real life, I come from Croatia, I'm 19 years old and a student of philosophy. Since I was eight or nine years old, I've been reading and watching Harry Potter, so it really is a great part of my childhood. For my character, I chose Scotland because I'm fascinated by it's culture and history (which is quite simmilar to ours actually). I called him Neil because it bares a wee bit resemblance with my real name and I chose the last name - Wallace, to honour the great hero of Scotland. Maybe the name isn't the most creative one, but at least it's very honest. My real life interests are also philosophy, music (I play guitar and bass), poetry and exercising.

I hope I'm welcome here and I look forward to meeting new people and having fun! ;)

Guest Angel Pevensie

Hullo Neil, nice to meet you *offer some cheese cake and butterbeer*

I'm also a half-blood and wow... awesome! My passion is to be a healer too, though not one of the greatest *grin*

Have fun here in the den! :drinks:

Guest Bellatrix Rose

I am a full-blood Slytherin. And yeah, that's about it.

haha welcome to everyone that has stopped by! *throws around scarlet and gold confetti* Welcome to the best house in all of Hogwarts (whether you're in this house or not)! ;)

Guest Bellatrix Rose

Yay! Me like confetti... Especially... *throws green and silver confetti!!* Sly confetti! :)

Guest Benjamin Fraser

Hello everybody,

My name is Benjamin Fraser and I am a first year Ravenclaw student. This term, I am taking HOL 101 which is a great class and really helps me to find my way around the main site and also the different house common rooms. My greatest passions are reading and music. I guess my favourite subject this term is Basic Healing (it is kind of scary when you think about all the health issues a wizard might face) and I can totally see myself become a healer one day - that is, if I don't start the wizard world's best rock band ever :yes:.

Hey Ben! Welcome to gryff :D I definitely wouldn't have explored all of the houses if it hadn't been for HOL 101 so that is really helpful haha. But being a healer would be cool! (I couldn't do it because I hate blood haha) but overall it would be really fun!

Guest Lori Jack

Hey all! ^_^

My name is Lori Jack, hailing all the way from the Sett.

I think you now know that I am a Hufflepuff :P

Though I've been a member since February, I only now found the courage to register for other houses' common rooms. :blush:

I like many things, but foremost coffee with lots and lots of sugar (5 spoons min.). Yes, I have an incredible affinity for anything sweet. :D

Guest Kaiwa Alexandra

Hello Lori :D

Omg the sweet coffee O.O

That would be one of my least favorite drink xD

Have fun with the Lions :D

Guest Lori Jack

Hey Kaiwa. ^_^

:O Blasphemy! Who -doesn't- like sweet coffee? *faints*

Oh, I'm sure I'll have fun, seeing I already attack your RPG thread, the poor xD

Hi all!

This is really weird to post an introduction at this time around while I actually have wandered around in here for a while <_<

but hey, I'll write other stuff of me now ^_^

my name is Allison Sullivan, you can call me Alls so you wouldn't be mistaken by the lovely Allyson Celestra from the Roost..lol

I'm 18 years old, currently taking a Secretary degree, I love to collect dvds, I think I'm a super home girl for not going out side that much :rolleyes: , I don't really like dolls (I think if I collect them in my bed, they'd just take over my bed >:D), I dropped my Ghost Studies lesson due to RL consideration, I love Phineas&Ferb but I hate Perry the Platypus' scene <__<

I think that's enough about me :D

I just need to explore more in this CR :lol:

Guest Zachary Jameson

Hello everyone. I am Zachary Jameson or you can call me Zach. I am a first year at HOL, but in RL.... I am a sophomore in college. I am going for a physics engineering degree in hope to design and build rollercoasters for theme parks like Disney, Six Flags, Universal, etc.

Guest Lillian Hawthorne

Hello everyone! I'm Lillian Hawthorne, a First Year Gryff at HOL... In RL, I'm a Junior in high school... I love to read and write and I enjoy singing. I want to be a doctor in the future and as a result I'm loading up on sciences in high school. I go to boarding school, and my mom call's it a RL Hogwarts... I think the fact that I take a train there helps with the analogy... So yeah... Online, I'm on Pottermore and a Head Prefect on the Pottermore Fan Forum. I'm one of the most passionate HP fans at school, much to the chagrin of my RL friends... Anyways, I think that's enough about me... I'm almost always on chat, so hit me up sometime!