Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Guest Lisette Westerveldt

Heya!

I'm Lisette, ickle firstie and Ravenclaw. Since the HOL website is down, I'm here to spy visit other houses and make new friends.

Anyways, nice to meet you all! Feel free to come hang out in the Roost. We don't bite ...much ^_^

See you around :D

Oh hi Lisette! I was just about to reply your pm and boom it's down lol.

Welcome and come visit here often! :D

Oh hey Lisette! I am not sure if you noticed my post earlier but I am certainly still open to adopting an eaglet to do my homework! If you have any interest in helping, definitely let me know! ;)

haha but really welcome! I suppose I should stop by the Roost again at some point

Hi, again!

Hi Risa!! Thanks, and I will. Now that the site is down, I've been jumping from house forum to forum to communicate with others, so you'll probably be seeing me on here often--but hopefully not to the point where you get sick of me :lol:

I've even been forced to use the incredibly mind-boggling and ever intimidating IRC! Which by the way, I still can't figure out :wacko:

Haha, I don't know Chadwick. I have trouble finishing my homework on time as it is, so I don't think I'd be of much help ^^

And besides, you're a lion. Shouldn't you be used to tackling (and defeating) colossal challenges, such as homework, with that Gryffindor bravery of yours? :D

Lol as long as you don't break the CR xD

You.. don't like IRC? People in there are really fun and helpful. How come you don't like IRC? xD

Guest Kaiwa Alexandra

Hi Lisette!

I think I saw you in IRC today? (or not?) xD

Oh no--the IRC is great :lol:

I'm just not really used to it, since I never go on. But whenever I do go on, it's either full of people (that i don't know) chatting--which is incredibly intimidating--or dead silent :wacko:

Haha, I don't know Chadwick. I have trouble finishing my homework on time as it is, so I don't think I'd be of much help ^^

And besides, you're a lion. Shouldn't you be used to tackling (and defeating) colossal challenges, such as homework, with that Gryffindor bravery of yours? :D

Psh, I totally have faith in you! I think you'd be great! I'll go fight dragons and stuff for you, if you do. ;)

And yea, the IRC tends to be one of those two ways all the time, but definitely don't be afraid to say hi! Mostly everyone there likes to welcome in people they don't know ;) I think I've seen that you use CGI still? If you use mIRC sometimes that makes it easier to keep up with everyone!

I don't know, it sounds like you're getting the better half of the bargain... Fighting dragons, after all, sounds much better than doing homework. <_<

I know! Let's switch. How about I handle the dragons, and you handle the homework? :lol:

Yeah. I tried CGI once and I'm not too eager to try it again >_> mIRC is (thankfully) much easier to use.

Guest Aurelia West
ohmy.gif Lisette! You're here too!!!

Guest Angel Pevensie

Oh no--the IRC is great :lol:

I'm just not really used to it, since I never go on. But whenever I do go on, it's either full of people (that i don't know) chatting--which is incredibly intimidating--or dead silent :wacko:

Hear, hear!! Totally agree with you on that, Lisette :laugh:

Guest Kaiwa Alexandra

Naaah Angel, when you around much there you will be one of those who will "intimidating" xD

IRC is the best and easy way to gain more friends ^^

Guest Abby Moondrake

Hi everyone, I'm back to Gryffindor CR! Hope to be active this term. Nice to see you all again!! :yahoo:

Welcome back, Abby! You suppose to be active again *coughs* xD

And oooh you're in Growlithes! Come visit our den thread, Abby *drops butterbeers and muffins in there* *drops some in here too*

Guest Abby Moondrake

Thanks, Risa!

I will be more active *coughs* :yes:

Thanks for the welcoming butterbeers & muffins. :popcorn:

*Huuugs* :D

Hi Everyone! I'm rather new here to Gryffindor as I've finally gotten the courage to start venturing forth from the Ravie Roost. Nice to meet you :girlwitch:

Guest Adeline Smith

Hi everyone.

I am rather new to this whole thing... I am excited to see what all will be happening this year (: (btw i am a rebel and don't uses emotion thingies.)

Lisette you sure your an eagle XP

Haha, definitely! Laziness and oddities aside, I'd consider myself a fairly typical eagle--just with a few quirks ^_^

Yes, yes, YES! It really is though. I've only started to (seriously) use IRC for a week, but I've already met a bunch of new people :D The only downside of it, however, is that it's extremely addicting >_>

Guest Angel Pevensie

Naaah Angel, when you around much there you will be one of those who will "intimidating" xD

Mwahahahaha... You know me best, Kaiwa :girldevil:

Nice to meet you, Abby, Ariella and Adeline! Have fun in here!! *munching Risa's muffin* :popcorn:

Welcome Ariella and Adeline! \o/

The only downside of it, however, is that it's extremely addicting >_>

That's so true lol!

Guest Kaiwa Alexandra

Yey lotsa people! \o/

Hiii everyone!

*cough*GoJoinRookieCamp*cough*

And yeah, Growlithes siggies are fabulous, Chad.

You're so unlucky to not become one xD

Guest Abby Moondrake

Nice to meet you too, Angel.

Hi, Chad :D

Lisette, I like your siggy! I like Totoro so much! ^_^