Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Hey everyone! :D

Rayne, Rebecca, and Asebi - we should start a gryffie firsties only group or something (because obviously we're way cooler than the older students :P ). And also because it seems like some of the older students eat first years? haha

Is it that time of year already? :::Looks around at all the newbies:::

Hello everyone! :blush:

I'm Nina and i'm *finally* a fifth year. Yeeey! Looks like everyone is excited about starting classes soon. Lots of good choices this year (Including the OWLs for me!) ^_^

Guest Rayne Sorelle

Chadwick that sounds good - I'm sure there will be a firsties group ^_^

Hi Nina! Yeah quite excited for classes and to get to know the place better. OWLs must be intense!

Guest Saint Summer

Hello everyone. I'm a first year too. :) I'm way excited about choosing classes! :D any suggestions?

by the way, who eats first years? should we start avoiding them for fear we might get eaten? :P

LEGASP

*eats the newbies and paints the Gryffindor Common Room green, blue and yellow*

I wondered who did that OMG heeeeI like the colours hihih

weebies Nora and haaai all people

hahaha I think there might have been a few upperclassman talking about this, but this was just the first post I remembered! :lol:

Guest Tsubasa Kuromiya

*Drift by...crash into the wall*

Uh...huh? Where am I-? Ahem. Eh, hey there? xD

*rubs head* I'm still new, and I seriously need a map to get around before I keep ramming my think skull into any invisible walls.

...Joking. Meh, I'm a lousy joker. >:D

Guest Josh DeLoach

I'm Josh I'm a 21yo U.S. Army Combat Medic I know I'm a little old to be on here- Wait a bloody second your never to old for Hogwarts now are you? I'm a big kid and love to chat and play jokes the guys in my unit nicknamed me ACE around the barracks because I always end up in the thick of it and get hurt some way or another nothing major just twisted ankles and stuff hence the name ACE in the field I'm DOC I love my job and reading the HP books cause they take me away from where I am. well thats all I got to say for now im running out of energy my little hamster in my head has started to slip if i dont sleep soon he will start flopping around on his wheel lol later gang

Guest Rayne Sorelle

Not to worry Josh, lots of us 20-somethings on here, and its true you can never be too old for Hogwarts :) Welcome!!

Guest Rowan Dream

*Pulls everyone in a mega epic group hug*

WELCOME all to gryffindor ^)^

Guest Aubrielle MacKenna

Hi there lions!

I'm Brie MacKenna, a first year Hufflepuff. I have to agree that you can never be too old for Hogwarts! (I'm twenty myself!) Anyways, just thought I'd pop in your common room and explore a bit! Definitely have to check out your arcade! :)

Maybe I'll see some of you around! You should stop by The Sett sometime if you haven't yet! We may not have an arcade.. but we do have some games, and fun puzzles you can solve for some citrines!

Oh! Almost forgot! Brought you all some goodies from the kitchens!

*plops down some chocolate chip cookies and butterbeer*

Guest Hermionie Miranda

HI BRIE! *waves like crazy* Aren't you excited to visit the Gryffindor home too?!

Hi everyone, and welcome newbies! :D I'm Hermionie Miranda, 3rd year Hufflepuff who is insane.

*leaves a bag of chocolate frogs next to the goodies Aubrielle provided*

Guest Rayne Sorelle

Hey there Hufflepuffs! Great to meet you :) So we can go visit your forums as guests too? That would be fun :drinks:

Hi Brie and HERMS!!! :danced:

Welcome to the Gryff CR! I finally visited the Sett today! For the first time I posted some in there lol. You guys also should come to visit more often! :D

Guest Saint Summer

Well, I'm 24. So does that make me the oldest in the 1st years then? :(

Josh, how cool is it that you're an army medic. I'm in the 3rd year of medical school. :danced:

Guest Aubrielle MacKenna

Hiya Herms!! Definitely! It's fun to see what the other common rooms are like.

Aaand hi to Rayne, Risa, Saint, and Tom!

Rayne -- Yep you sure can! :D Come on over!

Saint -- Nah, I know a few older first years.

Guest Aurelia West

Hi all! I feel a bit late to the party but anyways, I'm Aurelia West. yup

Just felt like popping on over to see what happening.

Yes I do like it here but I might just prefer the Dungeons. (please don't hurt me)

Guest Charlie Reilly

Well hello there! I may or may not be a Gryffindor... it is up to you to decide, but I'd just like to say hello!!!

Guest Ely Granger

Heya lions! I'm back! :danced:

*I love your smilies*

Guest Ely Granger

Wow purple!

Happy birthday Missa!

Guest Isabel Wong

Hey everyone!

I'm Isabel, I'm 17 and I'm currently a Second Year! Great to see everyone here :-) I'm sure I'm gonna have fun her!

On another note, may I please enlist the help of all of you? I'm trying to win Simple Plan tickets (They're coming to town on January 15th!) and all you gotta do is to go to this link: https://www.facebook...&type=1 and click "Like" on the photo! It'll only take you a few seconds I promise, thank you everyone!!

Guest Abigail Granger

Aloha!

I'm Abigail Granger, proud Second Year Ravenclaw! And I'm here, near your warm fire, for making new friends, having a chat with some of you and playing chess (I warn you: I'm very gooood at chess ;D)

If you need anything (help for your class? any problem with someone? need a hand to find a classroom in this big castle? call me!)

See you soon!

Guest Kaiwa Alexandra

Hello Abigail!

Welcome to Gryffindor Common Room :danced:

Why helloooooo Abby...I'm interested in adopting an eaglet to do my HOL homework...would you have any interest in that?

>.>

<.<

No but really, welcome to Gryffindor! I hope you like it here ^^