Gryffindor Common Room

To make sure that members of this forum are genuine students of HOL, new accounts have to be approved by an administrator before being able to post or gain access to certain forums. This can take a few days. Every time registration approvals are done, I will post here with a list of the accounts that have been approved and granted full access to the forum.

I will also mention the names of accounts I have had to reject along with the reason why I had to do so. Common reasons for rejection are:

• You’re not registered on HOL
  • You didn’t use your HOL name as your username
  • You didn’t use the same email address to sign up here as you did on HOL (this is key as it’s the only way I have of being sure that the two accounts belong to the same person and not somebody stealing a username.)

If your account is rejected, please rectify the highlighted issue before trying again.

Approved

• Kyra Granger - First year
  • Ashley Hayes - First Year
  • Evi Caledon - Visitor
  • Raevia Ward - First Year
  • Kyle Jackson - Visitor
  • Amy Hale - First Year
  • Emerald Wolvenhowl - First Year
  • Ciara Mermain - Visitor
  • Victoria Hannah - First Year

Rejected

• Zoe Mitchell - Please make sure you use the email you used for the main HOL site as this is the only way I am able to verify your link to the account.

Approved

• Persphone Woodson - Visitor
  • Stephen Rutherford - First Year
  • Montague Dimsy - First Year
  • Anna Westbrook - Visitor
  • Max Woodman - First Year

Rejected

• Zoe Mitchell - Same as before, you will need to use the email you use with HOL in order to be approved.
  • Rocky Rinato - Please use your HOL address when signing up. If you lost access to that email, please change it on the main site before continuing.
  • Lo Bur - Please use your HOL address when signing up. This is the only way I can verify your link to the account.
  • Lucia Dinapoli - Please use your HOL address when signing up or make sure to change your HOL email so they match.

Notes

• Zoe M1tchell - Your name was changed to @Zoe Mitchell, you were approved as a First Year.

Approved

Violetta Nebulus – first year

Tristan Genoe – first year

Eve Roarke – Hufflepuff Visitor

Jessica Granger – first year

Logan Chapman – first year

Paris James – Ravenclaw visitor

Phoenix Hale – Slytherin Visitor

Delilah Lattimore – first year

Alex Jem – first year

Rejected

LunaLu – I couldn’t find you in the HOL database

EllaPotter – I couldn’t find you in the HOL database

Tyira Chay – I couldn’t find you in the HOL database

Notes

Lucia Dinapoli – I corrected your username so it was correctly capitalised and you were approved as a Slytherin visitor

Emma_Elizabeth_Granger – Your name was changed to match your HOL name of Emma Elizabeth Rose and you were approved as a first year

Approved

Zack Millar - First Year

Notes

veronamalfoy - your name was changed to match your HOL name of Verona Summers and you were approved as a first year. Please be more mindful of consistency in future.

Approved

Rowena Granger  - Ravenclaw Visitor

Notes

Tushar Potter - your name was changed to match your HOL name of Tushar Goyal and you were approved as a first year. Please be more mindful of consistency in future.