Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Zenix James

Tell Me Your Patronus

As you all know there are so many tests out there that decide your Patronus for you. 

I want to take this opportunity to give you the chance to to decide your own Patronus. What you feel in your spirit, your soul. The Patronus you believe to be yours. 

Myself...It's complicated. I believe my Patronus would be a Phoenix (super pretentious, right?). I'm constantly re-imagined. And reborn with my ideas and personality, other than my crazy side. So, as a Phoenix is reborn from their ashes, I think this is fitting.

Tell me your Patronus, not just what some website told you!

I would love to know!

Personally, I think my patronus is a dolphin because they are very social creatures who are super friendly. One article says 'Dolphins are intelligent friendly animals who love to play tricks'. So, ya, especially with that last part I think we can all agree that a dolphin is pretty much my patronus. ;) Dolphins' personalities can change quickly from friendly to aggressive which is interesting to note.... and people say that dolphins have as many different personalities as humans do. Also, I love the water and swimming is one of my favorite sports (yes, we're gonna consider it a sport :P) so I guess that's a pretty good reason to support my argument. Dolphins also have a unique language that helps them to communicate with each other which also relates to me... *walks down hallway clicking tongue for no apparent reason XD* So yup, I think a dolphin would be patronus.

I'd like to think my patronus is a dog, but I'm afraid it's more likely a cat.

I've been told I have cat-like qualities lol

My Patronus is an Owl but I only realised it after reading the Harry Potter books. Now I know why I have been collecting Owls for years.

Edited by Askeron Kyle

When I did the Patronus test on Pottermore, it told me my Patronus was a wolf.

Though I'm inclined to believe it would actually be a horse since I'm very fond of them and enjoy riding.

Sign in to follow this