Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Dario Brighton

End of Term Awards

It's the time of the year when we take a moment to celebrate the heroes amongst us!

Please join your hands in applause as I present the winners of this term's Gryffindor Awards.

In the category of house points...

• platinum-quill.gif
    With an amazing 1,780 House Points earned for Gryffindor, the Platinum Quill Award goes to @Sky Alton.

Moving on to our house's internal points, we have...

• phoenixaward.gif
    The Phoenix Award, which is presented to the Gryffindor with most Rubies: @Iverian Gnash with an incredible 693 Rubies!

• lionheart.gif
    Similarly to the Phoenix Award, we offer the Lionheart Award to a non-Gryffindor friend, who managed to earn the most rubies overall. Let's hear it for @Maxim Trevelyan of Ravenclaw with a jaw-dropping 984 Rubies!

Now, shifting focus to awards to which I like to refer as Staff Choice Awards...

• curious-kitten.gif
    I present the Curious Kitten Award to @Iverian Gnash, who helps make Gryffindor's presence felt all around Hogwarts and who is constantly leaving us in awe with her enthusiasm and eagerness.

• 964_award.png
    For her omnipresence, reliability, willfulness... The person who is definitely one of the main backbones of Gryffindor, @Sky Alton is presented with the Consistent Cub Award.

• 963_award.png
    Last, but not least, @Prof. Zenix James, for her immense pride in the things she does for our House and the brave and bold spirit, is awarded the Lively Lionet Award.

Congratulations to all, I am very proud of you!

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this