Gryffindor Common Room
Emma Black

When's Your Birthday?

Mine is on November 7. i have school and i expect a surprise party every year so it's not a surprise anymore hahaha. I like chilling in the park its just that time lol

16th of July over here. I like it as it's nicely in the middle of the year so it can give me something to look forward to.

How do other people like to celebrate?

Mine is on 11 October.

It usually starts getting cold for outside fun like barbecues that time of the year, so I usually go for a more formal dinner party and games night at the house.

Mine is on the 16th of March. It's usually pretty cold, so I don't get to go do any fun outdoor type parties. This year I am having a tea party. Never too old for one.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Emma Black said:

Mine is on November 7. i have school and i expect a surprise party every year so it's not a surprise anymore hahaha. I like chilling in the park its just that time lol

be a lion, internally and externally lol

I've never actually had a surprise party thrown for me. Do you still have to act surprised even though you kno it's coming?

And I totally agree, Kalina, you are never to old to pretend to delicately sip tea while eating far too much cake.

• Like 2

My b-day is in two weeks, but I’ve got classes, an exam, and a meeting I have to go to in the afternoon, so looking bleak LOL I’ll probably go out to eat with my fam or somethin like that.

That sounds amazing. Someone made me a book themed cake once (complete with a bookmark)

• Like 1

I am pretty excited about this birthday1 My grandma makes me a cake every year, and this year it's going to be The Monster Book of Monsters! I will try to share a picture if I can!

• Like 1

That is incredible! Major kudos to your grandmother. Make sure you have a sturdy walking stick on hand just in case the book gets a little bit over excited though. Be the eater, not the eaten.  ;)

• Like 1