Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Zenix James

Paw Print Contest - FINAL

After two tie breakers where one poll ended in yet ANOTHER tie breaker...We finally have the finalists!

Below are the newly named sections of the Gryffindor Paw Print Newspaper! Thank you all for your contributions and participation! I actually just counted how many total submissions we had and it was 140 submissions from different houses! Wow, that is incredible!

You're all amazing and you rock my socks. 

News

The Regular Roar – Submitted by Sky Alton of Gryffindor. Way to go, Sky! Congratulations!

Sports

Move Your Paws – Submitted by Robin Blackwood of Gryffindor. Awesome job, Robin!

Gossip/Entertainment

Riddikulous Rumos – Submitted by Prof. Zenix James. Uhh, go me?

Editorials

Minerva’s Musings – Submitted by Sky Alton of Gryffindor! Sky had most of her submissions make it through to the final round because they were so very good.

Adverts

Scratching Post – Submitted Marie Dark of Gryffindor. Way to go, Marie!

Also, it is a completely random coincidence that all the finalists are from Gryffindor. We had submissions from Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and even a representing Squib that made it into the voting rounds.

Thanks again!

• Like 3

Woo! Let's hear it for the lions sweeping the board! *Punches the air* In all seriousness though, massive congratulations  everyone (and thank you for my votes).

All the contributions from all sides were so excellent that I didn't envy anyone the work of narrowing them down-it was hard enough just to pick which ones to vote for! So thank you to Prof. Zenix and Prof. Missa as well for tackling all the really tricky bits!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this