Gryffindor Common Room
Prof. Sky Alton

Who You Gonna Call?

I'd likely call Amy, because she's caretaker and is quite skilled at mending the broken and rescuing people. 

You sort of lied when you told your romantic interest that you're excellent at ballroom dancing, and he or she wants to twirl you around the dance floor and show off your moves at a wedding tomorrow. Who you gonna call today to give you a crash course so that you don't crash?

I’m going to call Gail. I don’t think she does ballet, but she dances and would probably be able to help me out a bit, and even if she couldn’t she would talk to me about what to do about my dancing issue. 

You are on the quidditch pitch practicing for a game, when your broom snaps in half and you fall to the ground. You aren’t hurt, but you have a broken broom that is now trying to fly away. Who you gonna call?

I see myself calling on Prof Tamra Black for this. Being a Charms Professor she'd be good at stopping the broom from flying away.

You're packing your trunk for holiday and the trunk lock broke but your not skilled with repairs...who do you call?

I would poke Sky. That woman can fix anything.

As you are preparing for an outing, you used a wrong spell and instead of trimming your hair, you went bald! Who you gonna call?

I'd call Prof. Zenix James. She's always doing daring things to her hair so she must know how to correct unfortunate mishaps.

You're meant to be giving a presentation but a terrible case of stage fright has seized you. Who do you call to help you get through it?

I would call on Kyrie. Due to her profession she knows how to talk in front of a large group of people!

You decided to sneak out in the middle of the night for some snacks. However, you took a wrong turn and met Peeves. He scared you into a closet, which he locked. Who you gonna call?

I would call the Bloody Barron. He would unlock the door for me and then he would reprimand Peeves for his behaviour. Peeves won't dare play that trick again.

Having just been locked in the closet for goodness knows how long, you feel you are in need of a potion to calm you down. Who you gonna call?

I'd call Dario to get me out. He's the groundskeeper so knows his way around. Although.... maybe I'd call Amy the caretaker as well just in case Dario got distracted by something shiny.

A set of quidditch balls have escaped into the corridors and are causing havoc in between classes. Who you gonna call?

I would call Will to help me out. He's super talented in quidditch, I don't think it will be that hard to him to tackle down the quidditch balls. Well, if he needs help I think I'll call Professor Tarma to help him. 

You are helping to decorate the grate hall for Christmas this year. When you were send to bring a box of Christmas decorations from the caretaker and on the way back with the box you slips on the floor and the box was thrown in the air. Unfortunately it had hit peeves the poltergeist and he's chasing you with a huge candy cane! Who you gonna call ?

Since the chocolate factory tour, i would call iverian as I think she would be good at retrieving candies. 

You offer to deal with Peeves but he chases you too. You hide in the girls bathroom but now you can't get out; the door is jammed and you pull the handle so hard that your wand falls out of your pocket and down the loo. Who you gonna call?

I would call the HOL caretaker, Prof. Amy. She knows the castle inside out and, more importaly, I know what presents to get her to make up for her having to fix this mess.

A massive argument has started in the kitchens and the house elves are too busy yelling at each other to make dinner, who you gonna call?

I would call Sky Alton because she is friendly and kind. She would be good at creating harmony between the house elves.

A Boggart is on the loose around the castle. Who you gonna call?

I would call Professor February Fortescue because during her Patronus classes she always seems fearless and calmed.

A criminal from Azkaban escaped and entered the castle! who you gonna call?