Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Jenny Lupin

End of the Year Awards 2009-10

Another year has come to a end. It was a great year, full of many wonderful memories, new friends, and tons of fun! Soooo it's that time again to bring back one of my FAVORITE Gryffindor traditions: End of the Year Awards!!

This is a fun sort of activity that lets all of YOU give out awards. For whatever you want. Be creative, be funny, be sentimental. And be generous! :D We like to see lots of awards given out.

I will be updating the list daily. If you have more awards you want to give, edit your post below my comment saying I've added yours to the list. *nods*

If you have questions, just ask! ^__^

Here's the list of Gryffindors currently in the Common Room. I'd love to see everyone getting awards! :D If you would like to give an award to a Gryffindor who is not registered for the Common Room and thus not on this list, for example, and Oldbie who may not have rejoined since the Great CR Crash of 2009, just include them in your post and I will add them to the list. ^__^

Aaron Kingsley - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Abby Taylor - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Alexa Durmont - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Alexander Hargreaves - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Alice Kent - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Alissa Kirby - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Amanda P. X. Sim - The "OH! I got made JP!" Award

Amanda Summers - The "I Got Bugged by Rowan So Much I Can't Even Remember" Award

Amaya Ohayashi - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Amber Equine - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Amberly Joseph - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Andrea Caroline - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Andrew Stanford - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Angel Blackstone - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Angela Franco - The "Best HOL Buddies" Award, The "Best Gryffs Ever" Award, The "Graphic Machine" Award

Anica Super - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Ann Ong - The "I Survived Rowan Dream's First Tent Leader Experience" Award

Ardeliah Longbottom - The "I Do More on HOL Than is Good for Me" Award, The "Best Gryffs Ever" Award, The "Partner in Crime" Award, The "If You P2P Me One More Time, I Am Going To Kill You" Award, The "Link Over-Load" Award

Avery William - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Barbara Phoenix - The "Met Rowan and Fled the Building" Award, The "I Got a Bazillion RL Points in School" Award

Ben Ackerman - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Bere Lee - The "Met Rowan and Fled the Building" Award

Caitlin Barrette - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Cambie deMalcamino - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Carolina Schwartzaugen - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Caroline Granger - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Castora Grimsby - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Chadwick Cadet - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Charlaine Flimel - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Charlie Starr - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Chaya Springtime - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Chinni Weasley - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Clairina Potter - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Cyriel Aurorus - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Derek James - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award, The "I Like To Vanish Into Thin Air" Award

Draco Leon - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Drake Zodiark - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Edward Colin - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award, The "Huh. I Wonder What Your Name Looks Like" Award

Emma Barker - The "Super Cup" Award

Emma Potter - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Engiro Stone - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Eno Kule - The "OH! I got made JP!" Award, The "Best HOL Buddies" Award, The "I Survived Rowan Dream's First Tent Leader Experience" Award, The "I Wear Pink Underwear" Award, The "I Listen to 12-Year-Olds Sing Bad Music" Award

Erik Grebby - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award, The "Best Gryffs Ever" Award

Evangeline Black - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Evanllyn Santerous - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Fiona Angelfina - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Flynx Sharon -The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Fujiko Ankyo - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Gabrielle Lupin - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Hailey Potter - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Hanna Erised - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Heather Granger - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Hikari-Lee Snape - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Holly Muse - The "Met Rowan and Fled the Building" Award

Iliara Severn - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Ivory Leona - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Jacqualine Snape - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

James Wolf - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Jaymi Grangley - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Jean Tirado - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Jenny Lupin The "I Do More on HOL Than is Good for Me" Award, The "Jinxy is My Leader" Award, The "Best Gryffs Ever" Award, The "I Can Catch That Snitch Before You" Award, The "I'm Sorry I Forgot About You During Practice Every Time" Award

Jessica Dawson - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Jessica Summers - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Jinxy Jo - The "Best HOL Buddies" Award, The "Best Gryffs Ever" Award, The "JinxyCAT" Award, The "Gleek" Award

Joanne Grey - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Joel Aireserkeiel - The "Met Rowan and Fled the Building" Award, The "Best Gryffs Ever" Award, The "I Can't Type Your Last Name" Award

Joshua Kasper - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Julie Garnet - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Kadina Tigano - The "I Got Bugged by Rowan So Much I Can't Even Remember" Award, The "Sie sind furchteinflößend" Award, The "Best Gryffs Ever" Award, The "Gleek" Award

Kara Michaelis - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Kara Weasler - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Katie Potter - The "Best HOL Buddies" Award, The "Jinxy is My Leader" Award

Katrina Lupin - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Kyrielle Grimardy - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Lakshmi Gayatri - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Laurie Lovegood - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Leslie Norris - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Lily Padfoot - The "I Do More on HOL Than is Good for Me" Award

Linda Brown - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Lindsey Hyde-Phoenix - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Lizzie Watson - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Lorus-lynn Weasley - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Lucinda Swan - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Luis Colon - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award, The "I Survived Rowan Dream's First Tent Leader Experience" Award

Maki Kou - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Maria Ocktovan - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Maria Stewart - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Marie Campbell - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Marta Venturi - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Meghan Weasley - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Melina Pendent - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Michael Vinci - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Mikhail Suracuse - The "Best HOL Buddies" Award

Mirabella Nevlómë - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Molly Grabau - The "Best HOL Buddies" Award, The "I Dream of Professor Snape" Award, The "Best Gryffs Ever" Award, The "Pouncestackleshuggleslikewhoa" Award, The "I Went to the HP Park" Award, The "Do You Really Type That Every Time I Come On" Award

Moni Kess - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Nick Barnes - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Nick Ford - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Nymph Hara - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Ophelia Cromwell - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Pavel Lagrange - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Persephone Shadows - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Petunia Cauldwell - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Philippa Kemp - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Pixel Patill - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Prof. Missa Matz - The "I want guano eumh gyoza?" Award, The "Best Gryffs Ever" Award, The "Boss" Award, The "I'm Glad Someone Else Is Up At UnGodly Late Hours" Award, The "I Can Sleep All Day If You Let Me Sleep" Award

Prof. Ruben Orion - The "I Do More on HOL Than is Good for Me" Award, The "You Complete My Awkward Life" Award

Prof. Zenix James - The "I Got Bugged by Rowan So Much I Can't Even Remember" Award, The "Best Gryffs Ever" Award, The "I'm Retarded and I Love That" Award, The "You Have the Best Puppy Ever but Its Name Sucks" Award

Rachel DragonBlood - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Reece Pendleton - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Risa Swan - The "Best HOL Buddies" Award

Rocky Rinato - The "Remote Machine" Award

Ronja Liek - The "I Survived Rowan Dream's First Tent Leader Experience" Award, The "Top Point Earner" Award, The "Coup de Soleil" Award

Rosmerta Shacklebolt - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Rowan Dream - The "Best Scottish Accent" Award, The "I Can't Type" Award, The "Best Gryffs Ever" Award, The "If You P2P Me One More Time, I Am Going To Kill You" Award, The "What Did You Just Say?" Award

Ryanne Grace Azar - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Samson Vladitoiu - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Sandy Baker - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Satomi Benett - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Serenity Thomas - The "Best HOL Buddies" Award, The "Park Your Car in My Harvard Yard" Award, The "Best Gryffs Ever" Award, The "I Went to the HP Park" Award, The "Gleek" Award

Sila Snape - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Silde Owen - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award, The "My Name's Silde Not Slide" Award

Sobe Magesblood - The "Most IRC Heart Giver" Award

Sofia Leela Grimmett - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Sophie Orion - The "Weirdest FB Requests Ever" Award, The "You Complete My Awkward Life" Award

St.John Aloisius Sloots - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Sylvain Christin - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Tabatha St Thomas - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Tiffany Styles - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Tom Foster - The "The Question Machine ^^" Award

Valia Honeyduke - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Varina Honeyduke - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Violet Rubert - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Willow Lindstrom - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Witch Owen - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Zara Fox - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

Zen McGregor - The "I Have Seen You Around, but Good Lord I Wish I Knew You Better!" Award

HAVE FUN!!!!

Last Updated: 7/14/2010 - 1:20 PM EST

Guest Rowan Dream

The I have seen you around but god lord I wish I knew you beter

Aaron Kingsley

Abby Taylor

Alexa Durmont

Alexander Hargreaves

Alice Kent

Alissa Kirby

Amaya Ohayashi

Amber Equine

Amberly Joseph

Andrea Caroline

Andrew Stanford

Angel Blackstone

Anica Super

Avery William

Ben Ackerman

Caitlin Barrette

Cambie deMalcamino

Charlie Starr

Chaya Springtime

Chinni Weasley

Clairina Potter

Carolina Schwartzaugen

Caroline Granger

Castora Grimsby

Chadwick Cadet

Charlaine Flimel

Cyriel Aurorus

Derek James

Draco Leon

Drake Zodiark

Edward Colin

Emma Potter

Engiro Stone

Erik Grebby

Evangeline Black

Evanllyn Santerous

Fiona Angelfina

Flynx Sharon

Fujiko Ankyo

Gabrielle Lupin

Hailey Potter

Hanna Erised

Heather Granger

Hikari-Lee Snape

Iliara Severn

Ivory Leona

Jacqualine Snape

James Wolf

Jaymi Grangley

Jean Tirado

Jessica Dawson

Jessica Summers

Joanne Grey

Joshua Kasper

Julie Garnet

Kara Michaelis

Kara Weasler

Katrina Lupin

Kyrielle Grimardy

Lakshmi Gayatri

Laurie Lovegood

Leslie Norris

Linda Brown

Lindsey Hyde-Phoenix

Lizzie Watson

Lorus-lynn Weasley

Lucinda Swan

Luis Colon

Maki Kou

Maria Ocktovan

Maria Stewart

Marie Campbell

Marta Venturi

Meghan Weasley

Melina Pendent

Michael Vinci

Mirabella Nevlómë

Moni Kess

Nick Barnes

Nick Ford

Nymph Hara

Ophelia Cromwell

Pavel Lagrange

Persephone Shadows

Petunia Cauldwell

Philippa Kemp

Pixel Patill

Rachel DragonBlood

Reece Pendleton

Rosmerta Shacklebolt

Ryanne Grace Azar

Samson Vladitoiu

Sandy Baker

Satomi Benett

Sila Snape

Silde Owen

Sofia Leela Grimmett

St.John Aloisius Sloots

Sylvain Christin

Tabatha St Thomas

Tiffany Styles

Valia Honeyduke

Varina Honeyduke

Violet Rubert

Willow Lindstrom

Witch Owen

Zara Fox

Zen McGregor

The OH I got made JP- award!

Amanda P. X. Sim

Eno Kule

The I want guano eumh gyoza?

Prof. Missa Matz

Best HOL buddies

Serenity Thomas

Eno Kule

Risa Swan

Angela Franco

Mikhail Suracuse

Molly Grabau

Katie Potter

Jinxy Jo

I do more on hol then is good for me

Ardeliah Longbottom

Jenny Lupin

Lily Padfoot

Prof. Ruben Orion

Met Rowan and flet the building :P

Holly Muse

Joel Aireserkeiel

Barbara Phoenix

Bere Lee

Super cup

Emma Barker

I got bugged by Rowan so much I can't even remember

Prof. Zenix James

Kadina Tigano

Amanda Summers

Remote machine

Rocky Rinato

I survided Rowan Dreams first tent leader experience

Ann Ong

Eno Kule

Luis Colon

Ronja Liek

Most IRC heart giver

Sobe Magesblood

Weirdest fb requets ever

Sophie Orion

the question machine ^^

Tom Foster

Woo, I edited up to here, Rowan. In case you add more. @__@ That first list was INSANE. (Hope you don't mind I changed the colors? I like red. xD) And fyi, my computer spazzed and someone I clicked the - button and the bottom so now your post is -1. -___- Copmlete accident because I fail lots. -Jenny

AHAHA I don't mind and you did say "I'd love to see everyone getting awards" soooo I took it literally hahahah *bows and pats for the fail :P

Guest Jinxy Jo

I dream of Professor Snape award - Molly Grabau

Park your car in my harvard yard award - Serenity Thomas

My names Silde not Slide award - Silde Owen

I wear pink underwear award - Eno Kule

The best Scottish accent award - Rowan Dream => it wil haunt me for the rest of life no :O

Jinxy is my leader award - Katie Potter, Jenny Lupin B) (they know it's true).

Sie sind furchteinflößend award! - Kadina Tigano (I hope that says what it's supposed to).

More to come later. Be afraid. Be very afraid. >:¬)

Everything up to here Added!! :D Oh, side note, I totally agree with Silde's, lol. And be ready for a comeback award from me for that leader one ;) -Jenny

Edited by Jenny Lupin

The "I cant type" award - Rowan Dream

The "Im retarded and I love that" award - Zenix James

The "JinxyCAT" award - Jinxy Jo

The "Boss" award - Missa Matz

The "I can catch that snitch before you award" - Jenny Lupin

The "pouncestackleshuggleslikewoah" award - Molly Grabau

The "I went to the HP Park" award - Serenity Thomas, Molly Grabau

The "best Gryffs Ever" award - Rowan Dream, Serenity Thomas, Molly Grabau, Kadina Tigano, Zenix James, Jinxy Jo, Angela Franco, Ardeliah Longbottom, Missa Matz, Erik Grebb, Jenny Lupin, Joel Aserkeiel (I know i typed that wrong)

The "I cant type your last name" award - Joel ..... (I told you I cant)

The "Gleek" award - Kadina Tigano, Serenity Thomas, Jinxy Jo

The " Graphic Machine" award - Angela Franco

The "Partner in Crime" award - Ardeliah Longbottom

The "I can sleep all day if you let me sleep" award - Missa Matz

The "You have the best puppy ever but its name sucks" - Zenix James

YES ZEE, YES.

....More to come

Added up to here, Eno. :)

letter 'e'

Edited by Kadina Tigano
added more

YOU ARE SO DEAD, ENO. SO DEAD. DEAD. GRAVE DEAD.

The 'I Listen to 12-Year-Olds Sing Bad Music' Award

Eno Kule

The 'If You P2P Me One More Time, I Am Going To Kill You' Award

Rowan Dream

Ardeliah Longbottom

The Link Over-Load Award

Ardeliah Longbottom

The 'What Did You Just Say?' Award

Rowan Dream

The 'Do You Really Type That Everytime I Come On' Award

Molly Grabau

The 'I Like To Vanish Into Thin Air' Award

Derek James

The 'Huh. I Wonder What Your Name Looks Like' Award

Edward Colin

The 'I'm Sorry I Forgot Aboout You During Practice Everytime' Award

Jenny Lupin

The 'You Complete My Awkward Life' Award

Sophie Orion

Prof. Ruben Orion

The 'I'm Glad Someone Else Is Up At UnGodly Late Hours' Award

Pror. Missa Matz

Got All of These. ^__^

Guest Ronja Liek

Barbara Phoenix- The "I got a bazillion RL Points in school"

Got it! (Thanks for an easy one. ;))

Edited by Prof. Jenny Lupin
7/20/10

Guest Barbara Phoenix

Ronja Liek - "Top Point Earner Award"

Ronja Liek - "Coup de Soleil Award" because I know you will manage one day!

Got them up to here - Jenny

Amanda P. X. Sim - "Busy Beaver" "Crazy sweet yet non edible"

Amanda Summers - "Busy Beaver"

Eno Kule - "Awesome Arch Nemesis"

Jenny Lupin - "Busy, Busy, Busy"

Kadina Tigano - "Librarian Extraordinaire"

Molly Grabau - "Tigger in Gryffindor robes"

Pavel Lagrange - "Librarian Extraordinaire"

Prof. Missa Matz - "Overlord and Master"

Prof. Zenix James - "Vampire Sympathizer" "Miracle Seeker" "Sparkle Queen" "More links Required" "Spam Victim"

Ronja Liek - "Awesomeness overload"

Rowan Dream - "Rubber room and straight jacket required"

Serenity Thomas - "Librarian Extraordinaire"

Sobe Magesblood - "Coolest name I have ever seen or chatted with" "Batman is the best superhero ever!"

Valia Honeyduke - "Do you have an evil twin?"

Varina Honeyduke - "Do you have an evil twin?"

Zen McGregor - "Rejoin you silly thing"

She isn't a Gryff but she whined about wanting an award so Prof. Miette Bynny "Crazy Shoe Lady"

Guest Silde Owen

The "Reason I'm proud to be a Gryff" award - Jinxy Jo

The "Totally Awesome Teacher (TAT)" award - Serenity Thomas, Eno Kule

The "Sly devil beat me by three points" award - St.John Aloisius Sloots

The "Friendliest Gryffs" award - Marilla Teague, Amanda P. X. Sim, Ann Ong, Christy Zurbuchen

Guest St.John Aloisius Sloots

Zenix James - The "Don't piss off the Sys-Op when she's a Lioness" Award

Jenny Lupin - The "Godric's Goddaughter" Award

Kadina Tigano - The "Sloots, Gimme coffee!" Award

Marilla Teague - The "BFF Sister-heart" Award

Sign in to follow this