Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Prof. Zenix James

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DARIO!

I know this is a few hours early for us United States people, but it is most definitely your birthday where you are and I want to get this birthday post up and running.

First, I would like to thank you for everything that you do around HOL and the Common Room, along with designing things and all that fancy jazz stuff I know not about. You are appreciated.

Second, I would like to thank you for being a great friend and being a good-hearted person. 

Thirdly, I would like to WISH YOU A HAPPY HIPPOGRIFFIN BIRTHDAY, MY FRIEND! EAT THE CAKE.

lol_zpsc648ca6c.png

I thought this was the most fantastic picture I had ever seen, so it's now your honorary birthday image.

Partyyyy! Happy Birthday Dario! Along with Zenix, I wanna say the same things. Even though I haven't been here that long, I've seen all the great things you've done for all of us and I wanna thank you! You are a great leader! ^_^

You seem like a great person as well and I hope I'll get the chance to know you better! ^_^

Again, Happy Birthday! I hope you have an wonderful day! And may all your wishes come true!

PS: I didn't get the chance to find you a pic, cause I just woke up and I'm getting ready for work :D

Happy Birthday Dario!!

The work that you have done for Gryffindor and HOL as a whole, has been phenomenal! You've been there for me and let me experience things I have never done in HOL before. You're just one amazing guy, enough said xD 

Cheers mate, and have a great one!  :drinks:

• Like 1

Thank you for the kind wishes. I am quite touched by the things you wrote. I had a really awesome day which I spent with friends and family. Thank you, guys, again. <3

Sign in to follow this