Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Angel Pevensie

Concerts You've Been To

Guest Angel Pevensie

I've wanted to start this topic since last month, but decided to hold it until now.

So here we can talk about musical concerts that we've seen. I'm sure that all of us have ever been to a concert more than once. What bands or singers or perhaps it's a classical one that you've seen? Which one/s is your favourite? What made it so good?

My first concert was the NKOTB (New Kids on The Block) back when I was still in junior high. It was quite memorable though I was hardly able to see the guys >.< And it was also the last concert that I attended to. Last year they came back here after about 20 years later together with The Backstreet Boys *screams out of no reason*

I also went to Mr Big concert though I didn't know most of the lyrics (my friend dragged me for company) But the best concert I saw was Linkin' Park, back in 2004 if I'm not mistaken. I knew all the songs, was standing near the stage, and though somebody threw a glass bottle and it hit me (ouch!) I made a promise to myself that I would definitely see them again. A promise that was unable to be fulfilled because when they came back in 2011, I couldn't go *sobs hard*

Omg, you're so lucky to go to a Linkin Park concert! I really wanna go but they haven't toured in my country yet <__<

Me being a rock n' roll fan, I went to watch Slash and it was just amazing! The crowd, the music, everything seemed perfect! But my main goal is to watch a Metallica concert! They are supposed to come in 2015 and I will be busy (IGCSE Exams and stuff)  but I don't care. I couldn't go this year but by '15, I'll be head banging \o/ 

Guest Angel Pevensie

Oh yeah, Metallica. Now that's a really sad story for me. Last month when they came back to my country after 20 years or so, and I already got the tickets for free. 2 tickets FOR FREE!! Imagine that! I didn't go there because no one would accompany me >__________> So I gave away the tickets to a friend. I was pretty down at that time. I mean, when would I ever get a chance to see them?

aww it must be fun to be in the Linkin Park concert :3

I've been to,

Panic at The Disco's in 2008 & 2011

the one in 2008 was my first concert, and the most memorable one because I accidentally got hit on my head by a bottle of mineral water  :resent:

Bad Religion & Yellowcard (along with P!ATD) in 2011

Demi Lovato (won a free tix xD) 2013

All Time Low 2009 & 2013

A Rocket to The Moon 2013 (along with All Time Low)

Hilary Duff in 2004

Shiny Toy Guns in 2008 (for only a few songs. My parents didn't let me stay for long. Which I guess is okay because it was the time when Carah wasn't the female singer.)

30 Seconds to Mars in 2010

Lady Gaga in 2011

Katy Perry in 2011

And I really want to go see Demi Lovato, Fifth Harmony, and Cher Lloyd next year... 

Sign in to follow this