Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rocky Rinato

Do you have any pets?

Guest Rocky Rinato

I have an adorable deaf Border Collie!

332ngoo.jpg

What about you guys?

I have pets. A 1 year old shih tzu, a 5 year old Calico cat, a 2 year old brown tabby cat, 5 year old dwarf rabbit, a gecko, and 1 aggressive fish. I say aggressive because it ate all the other fish in the tank. We did have 3 cats at one point, but one went missing last summer and never came home. He was a 3 year old grey tabby. We also did have 2 dogs, but my older dog vanished back in January. She was almost 15 years old and a Jack Russell Terrier/lab mix. Very sweet pets. I love them all.

I have two black dogs. A big male named Sirius (schnauzer/labrador) and a smaller female named Sora (probably also half labrador, but we are not sure because we found her abandoned).

Wow Tom you have a lot.

And Mae, love the eye of the bunny!!! And its name is Panda? *summons Panda Gotham here*

I have a 2 years old male cat, all my family call him Dede eventhough his name actually is Adol >>

dede_zps725e25bf.jpg

blurry photo >_>

And I have unnamed few fish and one baby turtle.

Your pets are so death to the c-word!

Did I just say I had 2 dogs? Well, my brother adopted a cat today! It was such a surprise! Her name is Lilith and she's 2 months old ^.^

We've always had dogs, but it's the first time we have a cat at home... I hope they become good friends...

lilithsmall.jpg

asdklfjsl;kdjgksjdfg I LOVE CATS!!!! They're so adorable and fluffy and ugfh..... I'm allergic though so I'll never get to have one. Whomp.

Actually we've never really had any pets. My mom doesn't want to deal with the animals. She's not a big cat fan, and as far as dogs go, my brothers and I have never been too crazy about them.

Also.... I LOVE BUNNIES EVEN MORE THAN CATS. Ugh I wish I had a bunny. They're so cuddly! Again, Mom doesn't like animals... we've only ever had fish.

Speaking of Panda... she was supposed to come back last week and she didn't. I'm going to have to facebook annoy her again.... *needs her minion back*

Guest Laurie Lovegood

I have two cats and two dogs! A siamese mix, a tabby cat, a rhodesian ridgeback, and a black cocker spaniel!

I really want a hedgehog though... and a ferret... and a snake... argh animals x_x

Ohhh dearrrr. My rommate is talking about getting another bunny... I'm not really sure how I feel about this... can two bunnies go well together?

I have two adorable guinea pigs and they are the most wonderful and bestest animals in the world. Bella is five and Faunzi is nearly four. I love them very much and i hug them and kiss them every day. Some of their hobbies include eating, walking, singing, sleeping, watching SpongeBob, and being awesome. You can tell that I love my piggy girls.

My dad is allergic to animal fur, but her just deals with having my guinea pigs in out house. My brothers have mice named peanut one and peanut two.

Guest Asia Shea

I have a dog and a bird. I used to have 3 fish 2 birds and a dog but sadly enough the bird dropped dead one day. and the 3 fish died from sickness :-(

I used to have six fish named Cinderella. Goldie, Silverie, princess, Fairy Queen, and Dazzle. They all died.

I can finally answer this threat! Because since November I got myself a kitten and I called her Pixie (I had a slight obsession with pixies and fairies at that point :lol: )

I have tabby cat named Stormageddon and dog named Pancake and a black cat named Kitsu. I also have some fish but they aren't all that photogenic. 

69c785c1-cbe8-4b1b-8865-103930a2744b_zps

60bc48a3-d0a5-4f1f-935e-b6f1964eae37_zps

50665a00-1851-4bea-b456-178a083e7903_zps

They are all so death to the c-word!! Especially Stormageddon! Such a cutie pie! ^_^

Here's Pixie, the most abnormal cat I've ever seen. She acts more like a dog or a monkey, than a cat... :lol:

9kc6u0.jpg

http://i1281.photobucket.com/albums/a509/Kim_Alting/1407747068329_zpspflur10h.jpg

I really like kittens (not allergic, but if they turn into cats I am :( ) We have a Maltezer dog at home, Daisy. She is the most beautiful dog I have ever seen! When I moved out she stayed with my parents, but sometimes she stays with me for a couple of days, YAY! Everytime I visit my parents she is so enthousiastic!

Pixie might be the death to the c-wordst kitten I've ever seen! :O Why does it censor that adjective? I'm very confused.

Daisy has some really cool curls, she's really pretty! And enthusiastic dogs are the best! Aw, so adorable.

I have pets, many many pets. I have 5 cats and 3 pet rats. At my parents house, I have (soon to be) 2 dogs, 3 horses and another cat. Lol what can I say. I love pets. 

Sign in to follow this