Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Alexzandria Lestrange

What animal would you be as an animagus?

Guest Alexzandria Lestrange

I would be a fox. They are so sly, cunning, their looks can decieve at times (I look sweet) and are intelligent. Goregous Creatures.

Guest Angel Pevensie

I am not an Animagus. I excel at the other 5 categories of Transfiguration and have studied about it, but was not that interested in becoming one :yes:

Guest Thomas Lewis

I would be a Tiger.

And Angel i think you misunderstood the question lol. even if youre not interested in been an Animagus you can still comment on your favourite animal youd pick if you were ever one and that was the question, what youd be if you were one, not if youd be one or not.

Guest Reine Farrell

I'd be a wolf, they're my favourite animal and are so sly and cunning, and... mysterious! They're awesome! :rolleyes:

Guest Amelia Hart

I would want to be a tiger too, I am, after all, born in the Year of the Tiger!

A Cheeta, they have an amazing speed, a very excellent hunter and has a beautiful yellow coat. 

There are sooo many great options, I'm not sure I'd be able to pick just one! I guess I'm leaning towards a monkey because they can move quickly and are super well-balanced creatures. They're like little acrobats and moving quickly would be very useful. Monkeys are adorable ^_^

um, Pigmy Puff?

just kidding. I think I would be a thestral as they are powerful and misunderstood though I'll probably be something really stupid like a fly!

Just like Ivey, it is hard to choose. A wolf would be great as they are protective of their family. But then again I like owls and cats too.

Cat, haha. I took a quiz to get our animagus and well I'm glad I got my favorite animal as my my animagus:D 

Edited by Silvana Mandeville

Now... I don't exactly want to be one, but if I really had to chose, I think I would be an orca/killer whale... don't ask.

They terrify even the great white sharks in the oceans, so I’d like to be cool for once!

Weird motive, but hey why not?

Probably a bird of prey of some description, perhaps a hawk or a kestrel (something small enough to go unnoticed and have plenty of manoeuvrability). I would absolutely love to be able to fly (particularly under my own steam with my own wings, as great as broomsticks would be). It would be super useful as my form would be a secondary mode of transportation and also a way to be inconspicuous if I needed to be. While I wouldn't relish the hunting aspect, it would be good to be able to take care of myself if I had to and the talons certainly would help with that.

I'd probably be a wolf! I know this is a very common answer, but please bear with me.

I think that a wolf best represents how I live my life on the social aspect - simply put, a wolf can very much live on their own, but they are at their best when working together with others. They are not willing to compromise their morals and their worldview, but they certainly can make sacrifices for the ones that they deem as their responsibility.

In addition to that, I have a very nocturnal circadian rhythm and I particularly perceive wolves to be fierce even when they aren't 100% in-your-face / obvious about their strength like a bear or a lion would be. All of these traits match me very much, and this is the reason why I believe that would be my Animagus form.

I took a test and it said I would be a wolf because I show good leadership skills and am protective of the people I care about, but I think if I got to choose, I would want to be some kind of bird to where I could fly anywhere I wanted.

I know a cat seems so cliche but it's something I have always wanted to be since seeing Professor Mcgonagall transform into her tabby cat!

However, I would choose to be either a smokey black Maine Coon or a beautiful short haired Calico!

I think my Animagus form would be a cat. I am lazy, fierce, and ever so slightly moody, just like cats are. I like to take care of myself just like cats, but I can be loyal and hardworking when I want to, just like cats.

Edited by Hiya Debnath