Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Anneliese Lee

Would you Rather...

Replant Mandrakes for sure. 

Would you rather spend a day with Filch or a day with Umbridge?

Spend a day with filch. 

Would you rather have two hours detention in the dungeons or in the forbidden forest?

sitting on a chair for 2 hours in the dungeons is no fun at all. So I guess forbidden forest it is 

would you rather fly on an invisible threstle or on a Hungarian Horntail?

Oh, simple for me as I wouldn't be able to see either anyway. I'll take the one without spines and fire. Thestral, away!

Would you rather attend a lecture on The Warlocks' Convention of 1709 with Professor Binns or a Defence Against the Dark Arts lesson with Professor Lockhart?

Lecture on The Warlocks Convention of 1709 with Professor Binns. It is so much better than being with Lockhart...at least we can sleep ; ) 

Would you rather be with Xenophilus Lovegood for a year or with Voldemort for a day?

Xenophilius Lovegood for a year. I think it would be fun to hear about everything going on in his mind. We'd get along great. Points for creativity and out of the box thinking!

Would you rather adopt a thestral (whether you can see it or not) or an abraxan to have as a friend?

• Haha 1

An Abraxan(: cause Thestrals are skeletal and kinda scary...

Would you rather loot Gringotts or walk through the forbidden forest blind folded?

i would rather not become a criminal so i would rather walk through the forbidden forest blind folded, that would be a thrill and fun

Would you rather complete all the challenges to find the sorcerer's stone OR get all three deathly hallows and fight Voldemort for a week

I'd rather complete the challenges. They're hard, but not insurmountable. 

Would you rather drink seawater or eat an extremely spicy chicken wing?

I'd rather drink seawater.

Would you rather...be locked in a room with 5 hungry lions or with 500 poisonous snakes?

500 poisonous snakes. I think I've more chances to survive. Plus, I like snakes. :)

Would you rather eat or drink chocolate?

I love Chocolate so much so I am going to pick the second one loll. I may be stupid but I can't live without chocolate :)

Would you rather have 30 million loyal friends or 30 million dollars?

Dollars, having 30 million loyal friends sounds so exhausting and I'd be a poor friend since I couldn't dedicate enough time for each of them.

Would you rather dance a jig or sing a tune?

What Janne said makes sense.

Dance a jig, though I am terrible at both.

Would you rather learn a new language or be good at a new sport?

Edited by Hiya Debnath

Learn a new language

Would you rather be great at wizards chess or an excellent dueler?

I think I'd be an excellent dueler. While being great at wizard's chess is fun as it helps us beat other wizards, dueling is a practical skill that one may need in life to fight other dark wizards during their lifetime and protect oneself against any attacks from dark magic wielders. It's a useful life skill.

Would you drink only butterbeer for the rest of your life or never drink butterbeer again?