Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Anneliese Lee

Would you Rather...

Guest Asia Shea

Healthy not so tasty foods.

Guest Asia Shea

Would you rather have your hair died vomit green or have it chopped all off and have a tatoo on your head?

Dyed vomit green.....

Would you rather...

Gamble your life to do something you don't like as a job in order to buy happiness later on

OR

Do what you like starting from now with a limited salary?

Guest Asia Shea

Do what I like.

Would you rather run a mile or walk a mile

(I know it's sad)

Walk a mile for sure.

Would you rather sing in front of a crowd or dance in front of a crowd?

Guest Asia Shea

Pht. Sing. No doubt. What so ever. Been there. Done that.

Do musical theatre or martial arts?

Guest Asia Shea

Veggies.

At least I would be healthy.

Would your rather Jump off a building onto a non train. Or go sky diving off a moving airplane.

Skydiving, sounds the safest  :P

If you weren't in Gryffindor, would you rather be in Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Slytherin?

If you're a guest, just swap out your house for Gryffindor and then answer. 

Guest Cecilia Sykes

Literature. As interesting as Science is to me, I've never been that good at it. >.>

Would you rather go on vacation to a resort/spa in the tropics or go camping in the forest somewhere?

Camping in the forest sounds pretty lovely.

Would you rather have the charm of a Veela or the appearance-changing abilities of a Metamorphmagus?

Guest Asia Shea

Metamorphagus!

Would you rather be a Death Eater, or a Serial Killer?

Guest Cecilia Sykes

Death Eater I think

Would you rather give a speech in front of hundreds of people, or sing in front of hundreds of people?

Singing I can do, speaking I cannot... unless they're kids, which I do every day.  Weird distinctions, but oh well.

If you were in the next Triwizard Tournament, would you rather have your first task as getting past a dragon or as having to go through the giant maze (keep in mind Crouch made it easier for Harry than it should have been, so you won't be as lucky!)?

I'll take the maze, strangely enough. I'm perceptive and I've got some spells up my sleeve.

Would you rather cut down a tree with a knife, a nail and a hammer or dig up a bush with a solid stick and your feet?

I'VE DONE BOTH. My household didn't have much in the way of actual tools, so I had to get creative. Also, it wasn't a big tree.

It depends on how big the tree and bush are, but I think I prefer digging up the bush with a solid stick and my feet...Strangely, because I don't like to get dirty...

Would you rather eat a bogey-flavored every flavour bean or a earwax-flavored one?  YumYum. :fie:

Road trip, you can stop whenever you want and that is not possible if you're very long on a plane :p

Would you rather have a HP moviemarathon or a bookmarathon? 

Book marathon for sure.

If someone cast a spell on you to change your height or weight, would you rather be have your height be the same as your current width, or your width be the same as your current height? Dudders-inspired question!