Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Sydney Alexandra

Innocent or Guilty?

Totally guilty. Then you pretend that you had your hands in the air because you were fixing your hair. Wow! That rhymes! 

Has made a plan to do something, stuck with it for barely a day and then forgot about it. Ex: run each day for an hour or two

So guilty

Has made themselves a to-do list and totally failed to check it at a crucial moment

Guilty All the time, it's not even funny

Has told themselves that no candy was to be eaten one day and then gladly accepted like 20 kit-kats from a friend

Innocent. I have stupidly strong self-discipline: it isn't much fun.

Has put off starting to work on something until 'a good time to start' (like on the hour) and totally failed to start it then anyway.

Absolutely guilty as charged. I procrastinate all the time, especially where college is concerned! Ironically I stay up to date on hol school work religiously.

Has wanted to go horseback riding, but laughed and shrugged it off because horses aren't unicorns, duh.

Innocent actually, I used to Horseback ride most weeks. Though they really, really aren't unicorns.

In that spirit: has tried something simply because it looked/sounded awesome in a book, movie or TV show.