Guest Sydney Alexandra

Innocent or Guilty?

481 posts in this topic

Umm... definitely not. But sadly, guilty. I absolutely love icing.

Has baked something for "a party" and then accidentally ate all of it before the party.

Innocent. I've eaten 'some' of it but never the whole thing.

Has lied to someone about how good they are at something

Guilty.

I was volunteering for an event and they asked me if I was any good at face painting. I said yes even though I am not good at drawing and have never face painted before. Luckily, in the end I didn't have to face paint at all.

Has sticky notes with to do lists lying all around?

Innocent. Just one document on my laptop (and an ever changing roiling mass of stuff in my head)

has ever been so preoccupied that you've failed to hear someone calling you.

Guilty. This definitely happened once or twice. I distinctly remember being in a French lecture and the two people sitting next to me tried calling my name, but I didn't quite register this. Part of the difficulty was that the French phrase we we learning at that moment sounded like a heavily accented version of my name.

Has a habit of over-researching a topic in order complete some task?

Guilty-ish. If it's something I like then I will go totally overboard but if not, I have a tendancy just to try to wing it.

Has carefully planned out stuff to do in a day, then spent the entire thing doing something else.

• Recent Status Updates

• Zach Jameson

Hoping to be more free next semester to do classes. life was just chaotic this year. Apologizes to my Lions for letting them down.
      · 2 replies
    • Sky Alton

It's not too late to earn some points! Come on, Gryffs, let's finish the year in style. Every assignment helps.
      · 0 replies
    • Zach Jameson

7 years later, now its my sister's turn to graduate high school
      · 0 replies
    • Zach Jameson

An epic great job by the GQT today. Though we lost , we got a combined 7 goals from our two captains and several key blocks! Go LIONS! Fighting for Red and Gold!
      · 1 reply
    • Prof. Jenny Lupin

EXTRA EXCITING GQT NEWS (Part 2)!! Patrick James has agreed to be the GQT Co-Captain!! Congrats Pat!!!!! :D
      · 5 replies
  • Today's Birthdays

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online