Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Sydney Alexandra

Innocent or Guilty?

Totally guilty. Then you pretend that you had your hands in the air because you were fixing your hair. Wow! That rhymes! 

Has made a plan to do something, stuck with it for barely a day and then forgot about it. Ex: run each day for an hour or two

So guilty

Has made themselves a to-do list and totally failed to check it at a crucial moment

Guilty All the time, it's not even funny

Has told themselves that no candy was to be eaten one day and then gladly accepted like 20 kit-kats from a friend

Innocent. I have stupidly strong self-discipline: it isn't much fun.

Has put off starting to work on something until 'a good time to start' (like on the hour) and totally failed to start it then anyway.

Absolutely guilty as charged. I procrastinate all the time, especially where college is concerned! Ironically I stay up to date on hol school work religiously.

Has wanted to go horseback riding, but laughed and shrugged it off because horses aren't unicorns, duh.

Innocent actually, I used to Horseback ride most weeks. Though they really, really aren't unicorns.

In that spirit: has tried something simply because it looked/sounded awesome in a book, movie or TV show.

On 2/7/2011 at 10:53 PM, Guest JaLeyah Rainey said:

I have stayed up for 3 days to watch all the HP movies and it wa totally worth it

Hey Storm, I don't see a guilty or innocent suggestion from you, so I'm going to take Sky's last one, although I'm very guilty of watching HP movies for days on end. 

I am sure I am guilty of doing something I saw or read somewhere, I just can't think of what that could be. 

Has stayed up playing video games all night. 

(I'm totally not doing that right now with the new Sims 4 Expansion Pack.)

Innocent but only because I can't play them very effectively

Has used shop bought pastry or cake mix and let people believe they made whatever it was from scratch

I JUST DID THIS YESTERDAY. I told my neighbors, of whom I totally despise, I made them a Georgian Pecan pie when I definitely bought that thing from Wal-Mart. So guilty. 

I AM NOT ASHAMED.

Forgot someone's birthday and bought them some generic store gift instead of a real one.

I do forget birthdays, but I never do generic gifts - I'd rather say the real present will be delayed. So, partially guilty?

Forgot to water their plants after which they died.

Innocent. And you are never plant sitting for me.

Has totally forgotten about a hot drink they just made and let it go cold

It happens almost every other time. And, please, I'm awesome at plant sitting.

Has secretly listened to a song they publically dislike (as a form of a guilty pleasure).

So Guilty of that but because usually I can't get it out of my head or it grew on me (like Queen's Radio Ga Ga)

Innocent or Guilty 

Ever stayed up all night writing and listening to music 

I've stayd up writing A LOT

Said something completely stupid and then try to act like the person you're talking to misheard

Guilty. But there's a lot of internal struggle first.

On the same theme as my last one: has forgotten to send an email or a letter and blamed it on the system when reminded.

Not really, mostly because the system rarely makes such errors and I'd never believe it if someone said that to me. Though I'd probably go with it to stay polite.

Underperformed on a test because they didn't feel like preparing for it, but ended up passing it either way.

Totally innocent. My brain wouldn't let me do that (though I wish it would sometimes)

Has signed off an email with a HOL name, nickname or a phrase that totally doesn't fit the situation (like love to an employer or teacher)

Guilty. ONCE I accidentally signed off with "Shadow Gaunt". Luckily, the person was my friend so it wasn't too awkward.

Has asked for an extension less than an hour before something is due?

From college to HOL to work (sometimes), absolutely guilty. 

Told someone that their message 'accidentally' got buried in your email when you really never intended to reply. 

Edited by Kendra Givens

Yes, usually I just tell this person that it went to my 'junk' folder. (which it does, it's just that, yes, I saw it, so I'm not lying :P )

Dedicated an entire day to some task that really shouldn't take too long because you knew you'd get sidetracked. 

Guilty, see last Sunday

Has let someone think they know how to do something when really they're just winging it.

Yes, the Scarlet Letter in 11th grade. That book is insane Old English.

Has read fanfiction for over 9 hours at one time.