Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello!

254 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

My name is Aidan and I'm a first-year Ravenclaw having an out-and-about stroll around the common rooms to introduce myself and get to know you all. I'm into reading, writing, playing guitar, skateboarding and hanging with my friends. look forward to seeing you all around HOL!

Hello!  I'm actually a first year Gryffindor who's finally gotten a chance to hang out in the Gryffindor Common Room!  I'm currently enrolled in HOL101, but I've been spending a lot of time playing Lego Harry Potter lately, so hopefully I'll be able to still pass the class!  Hope to see you all around the castle!

1 person likes this

Welcome to the CR, Rowan! :D It's wonderful to have you here and hopefully we can find something even more fun to tempt you away from Lego Harry Potter (for a while, at least :P).

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recent Status Updates

• Zach Jameson

Hoping to be more free next semester to do classes. life was just chaotic this year. Apologizes to my Lions for letting them down.
      · 2 replies
    • Sky Alton

It's not too late to earn some points! Come on, Gryffs, let's finish the year in style. Every assignment helps.
      · 0 replies
    • Zach Jameson

7 years later, now its my sister's turn to graduate high school
      · 0 replies
    • Zach Jameson

An epic great job by the GQT today. Though we lost , we got a combined 7 goals from our two captains and several key blocks! Go LIONS! Fighting for Red and Gold!
      · 1 reply
    • Prof. Jenny Lupin

EXTRA EXCITING GQT NEWS (Part 2)!! Patrick James has agreed to be the GQT Co-Captain!! Congrats Pat!!!!! :D
      · 5 replies
  • Today's Birthdays

• Who's Online (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online