Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Guest Maria Malakalamere

hello everybody! :)

i want to introduce myself.. my name is Maria Malakalamere, but you can call me Ria. i live in Indonesia. even though i'm a first year here, actually i'm a fresh man at college because i'm 17 years old. i'm taking science communication and i want to concentrate on Public Relations and minoring advertising. well, i really like read novels, listen to the music,travel,watch movies and sometimes i like to write romance novel. if you want to know me well, feel free to e-mail me! (visit my profile) and i'm looking forward to have new friends here.. :lol:

Guest Sally Odenweller

Hi all! *waves* I'm Sally Caroline Odenweller, or just simply Sally, yes.,and I'm a first year Courageous Chimeras! Yey! I am so glad I was sorted into the Gryffindor house! I really am!

So far, I've participated in a few activities, and earned some points for the house. If you need me, if ever, I'll be at the library .... slee...reading. But that's just during break times, or probably at the Art department. Or I'll be at the Owlery looking for ... something. If I'm not in either of these choices, I'm at the Quidditch field, dumbfounded. Don't know why, but i always find myself there.

When I'm not at HOL, I'm probably at school, and vice versa.

SOOOOOO..... SALLY SAYS HELLO ALL!! ^_^

*uumm..does anyone has extra parchments? i'm running low ... I think it wont last a term. :D :unsure: , thanks :P )

Guest Isabel Wong

Hiii all you fellow Gryffs!

I am Isabel Wong and I'm a First Year Gryffindor. I am currently taking 5 classes: HOL 101, A visit to diagon alley, muggle studies: french fashion designers, modern music history and history of hogwarts: the founders. I love reading, travelling, surfing the internet, hanging out with friends, playing computer games, blogging and watching TV dramas Do drop by my HOL profile for links to my webpages!

Guest Ann Black

Hello fellow Gryffindors, I'm Ann Black but everyone calls me Ani. I'm a slytherdor (Slytherin + Gryffindor) even though I was sorted into Gryffindor. :D So yay. *backs out*

Welcome welcome all Gryffindors and all guests from another houses :D

Feel free to look around and have a nice exploration!

Guest Madeline Bronte

Hellooooo :P I thought I'd already posted here but obviously not... Anyways, I'm Madeline (some call me Maddie, some call me Madz, some call me Bronte and some even call me Fred though I don't know why...) and I'm a Firstie who is taking Potions for Beginners, Wizarding Society and Culture, Arithmancy, Defence Against the Dark Arts and HOL 101. If you need me I'll be in our loveley and purple Common Room or chatting to my fellow First Year and self proclaimed Best Bud Jenna Flitworthy. Sooo...Maddie out

PS.Sally I have a ton of Parchment spare \o/

Guest Arnora Eleniel

*is overrun by Gryffindors*

Hola! My name is Arnora Eleniel, but y'all can call me Nora. I'm a Ravenclaw guest, but I'm really here to spy on the Gryffs! O.O

Just kidding though, I'm here to have fun!

Guest Rowan Dream

NO worries gryffs like Nora's siggy says I own her so where save but if I'm save.... o.O O noes am not save MAYDAY

HAHAH kidding

HELLOOO ALL PEOPLE

Guest Alaia Logan

Watch out Gryffindor, the snake is back!

All thanks to the lovely Prof. Jenny of course!

Let the carnage commence.

Letter 'n'

Guest Katie Tate

Hey all, I'm Katie Tate (well, no duh, considering you probably looked to the left!) I joined the common room a while ago, but wasn't active at all until I got a little shove for some extra credit in HOL 101. But now, I've realized that there's a lot in here that I can be doing, so you'll definitely n=be seeing me around! Cheers!

Guest Rowan Dream

OHH Welcome to Gryffindor everybody

A little warning though, it is currently winter and some Gryffs tend to go wild with the snow

….

>: D

*throws snowballs round, Wingardium Leviosa’s some snow and charms it to follow around, add snow to snowball canon WAHAHA*

>: D

….

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all and have some glue wine, hot butterbeer and fruitcake

*Waves*

Guest Karin Zimmerman

Hey there!

Im Karin Zimmerman, but just call me Karin please!

I´m a first year student (started today)!

I need as much help as I could get, cuz I dont know how this work´s yet :P!

IRL i´m A 15 year old Girl that is going in the 9th grade.

I love Swedish music and stuff so ask me if you want to know some new music ;)

Guest Desmond Warren

Yo there. Here it is Desmond Warren and I'm a first year Ravenclaw student (or Ravenclaw guest...whatever...) : O You can calll me Desmond, Des, .. whatever...whatever... I'm 16 in rl and you can see me probabily in the Roost (duuuh) and in the HOL chatrooms. On my freetime I like to RPG, spy my Gryff Mates...erhm...RPG... ; D

Guest Notal W-Arlost

Hey folks, Notal here. I'm from Slytherin and I'm here to invade your common room invite all Gryffs to drop by the Slytherin dungeons for a friendly chat and a nice mug of hot cocoa for the cold season! We don't bite :D

P.S Alaia is awesome! :P

Guest Alexandria Clearwater

Hello all! =] My name is Ashley Alexandria Clearwater :3

.. okay well irl, my name is Ashley :) I'm 17, turning 18 very soon and I live in Maryland. My favorite characters are Bellatrix, Dobby, Snape, Draco, Luna, and the gang of course ;D I used to be a moderator on a forum, so I hope I'll get the hang of everything, but the HOL website itself is kinda confusing x_X but then again, I did just start yesterday.. and now I'm rambling..

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away! :D

*hands cookie to next poster*

*handles butterbeers to everyone*

If you have any questions feel free to drop me (or another Prefect or Junior Prefect)a message or either sign up for the LCPP. :)

Guest Macyn Archer

Hey I'm Macyn Gryffindor first year. Im 15 and love to play field hockey. My fave HP character is Luna Lovegood she's so unique and doesnt care what people think. I wish i could be like her. Well nice to meet you all :)

Guest Arabella Willow

Hey everyone *waves*

I'm Arabella, a first year Gryffindor. I only started on HOL the other day, so I'm still getting the hang of things, so if I make a mistake I'm sorry! Ha ha I'm having great fun here, anyways. I'm in the Gallant Griffins Den (woo!), I love music and AVPM/S.

Just thought I'd say hi and... pass the wave baton to the next poster!

Guest Zulfa Nurfajri

Hello everyone!

Im Zulfa Nurfajri Ramadhani. Just call me Zulfa pls :) Im a first year here. I only started on HOL the other day, but I have addicted to this site. LOL.

Well, in RL Im 13, turning 14 a few days later and live in Indonesia. Its a pleasure to see you all :))

Guest Rowan Dream

WELCOME ALL people to the shrine of the insane

Welcome to our cr haha

^^

Guest Rayzr Bern

Hello, Gryffindors. I'm Rayzr Bern - the coolest new Slytherin you will ever meet - and have infiltrated your common room, just to tell you that Alaia Logan is awesome. 'Nuff said.

Guest Ernest Slughorn

Hello, everyone!

I'm Ernest Slughorn, visiting Ravenclaw first-year! And I brought a muffin basket!!

*places on coffee table*

So how is everyone?

Guest Rowan Dream

haaaai Rayzr and Ernest

welcome ^^

OHHH muffin *takes one*

am fine Ernest and how are you :D

Guest Ivelisse Ada

Hey everyone :)!

I'm Ivelisse Ada, a little first-year Badger here at HOL. You can call me Iv or Ive, though, since I know my name is a pain to type out sometimes ;). I'm very friendly and thus I am buzzing around your common room in hopes of making some lion friends ;)! Drop me a message or talk to me on mIRC if you'd like.

*Grabs a muffin from Ernest*

Guest Sydney Alexandra

Hello Everyone :)

Im Sydney and Im a First Year Gryffindor (woowoot!). I love Harry Potter (duh) and Horses. I am taking Transfiguration, Charms, DADA All levels, Care of Magical Pets and A Visit to Hogsmeade. I'm really looking forward to making new friends and earning Gryffindor some shiny house points :P

*also takes a muffin, pulls a can of whipped cream from her robe and puts some on muffin* Lookie - I got a cupcake :)