Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Guest Rowan Dream

*sneaks in and hopes she landed in the right place*

Hello all, just wanted to introduce myself and while doing so give you all a very BIG and WARM welcome back hug biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Okay I am Rowan (points to the name next to the post) and I am the silly bean of Gryffindor AKA the pain in the butt (or so I call myself). I am an ickle second year at HOL and in real life I am 21 years old. I love purple, yellow and surprises. Anyway, it is good to be back in my house *sniffs red and gold air in* and I do hope you all have a good time. HAHA, let us put the A in awesome, the F in fabulous, I in insane and the R in Rowan. Last one was a joke tongue.giftongue.gif but my sin is vanity, so, no need to comment that biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
*waves out*

Guest Amanda P. X. Sim

*skips over* Hello hello hello :D Oh all you Gryffs out there, isn't it gooood to be back?! Missed the snuggly armchairs... and people! *hugs Rowan back*

Right then, introduction. I'm Amanda P. X. Sim, please just call me Amanda. I am a firstie in HOL, but my eagerness and enthusiasm equals to that of you others :P I am a very proud lion, so there, and we Gryffindors rock! (So please, all of you, go do the homework and join in anything you can possibly do, so as to earn the shiny house cup! We need lots more effort to get in line with the others...*cough cough*) I love life, life is too interesting, that I usually have insufficient time to do all I want. Writing is my passion, music my soul, art my essence. I assure you I love to make new friends, so I would shake your hand gladly :)

For now, come on, join in and make our common room the noisy old place it used to be :D *waves to all*

Guest Angela Franco

Hello gryffindors!!!

My name is Angela, I'm a first year and I'm eally happy to be in this house, I'm sure we are the best!!

Well In RL I'm 32, I love HOL a lot and I want a cup for Gryffindor this year!! I'm sure we'll do, I'm doing my best for win a lot of points.

You can find me in PPC, and Sparkleissa Ink, yes! I love graphics!, I love to make siggys, banners, avatars, etc... all the time!! :)

Guest Mikhail Suracuse

Hey everyone! *glomps Ro Ro to death* jk

My name is Mikhail, but I'm known the most as Mikky. I'm a chaser for GQT (woot!), and a writer for the Paw Print. I'm usually all over the place, but lately I've been swamped with loads of crap, which sounds really gross....

I like a lot of stuff, but mostly I've been stalking Eno. I'm surprised he hasn't put a restraining order on me yet, but then again, if he did, I wouldn't be able to play Quiddy! And I must play, because Zee will murder me if I don't. *nods*

Anywho, it's great to see the Common Room back up again!

Hi All!

I am Eno Kule, a 2nd year Gryffindor. This term I am student-teaching 2 classes (Dragons and Oceanology) and taking 5 others. I'm a GQT Chaser and proud of it. Lately I've been stalked by a certain Mikhail Surcause, who also claims to be my princess. I must have to say that I like it in a weird way (the stalking).

Anyway, this year I hope to be the best gryffindor of the year, even if I'm doubtful about that seeing that university is killing most of my time.

In RL I am 20 years old from Albania (a tiny European Country) who lives happy with his family. I'm a freshman in University and I'm studying Telecommunication. I consider the kindness, hilarity and loyalty as the most valuable things a person should have. If you consider yourself having all of them then feel free to send me a pm. WHo knows maybe we can be close friends?

Guest Adam Malfoy

Now now this topic wouldnt be fun with out the King of Rainbows!! Hello everyone I am Adam Malfoy 2nd Year Gryffindor Co-Captain of the spice squad the person with the craziets imagination. I originally was a slytherin but it didnt work out so now im in the wonderful house of gryffindor!! yay!! I am taking 5 hol classes and assisting 1. In RL i am 17 a senior in high school WOOT WOOT CLASS OF 2010!! I am captain of my high schools cheer squad. I love shopping and texting! and I am just fun and goofy!!

Guest Gabrielle Cadeaux

Hello Gryffindors! It's me, Brie! I've managed, yet again, to sneak into your common room despite your weird internet connection problems in hopes of keeping me out *mwahaha you have Rowan to thank for that ;OOO*

Hmmm, I'm a rookie on the Slytherin Quidditch team, but I usually end up playing beater with Dany. The Slytherin D.A. Squad was the brain child of me some others aka all the Slytherin girls. Give or take a few boys. Men. Whatever.

Anyways SLYTHERIN IN THE HOUSE! Nice meeting you all! Ciao~

Hi Everyone! I'm happy that your common room is back up. I like new places to hang out and bug Rowan *stares at Rowan* Well I'm a first year Ravenclaw. Well I hope to talk to you all soon! Bye! *waves like mad to everyone*

Guest Rowan Dream

*Gasps* Did I read it properly: bugging me, noooo bugging me! Bad Ryan haha :P

to my dork \o/

Guest Figaro Black

Hello to all Gryffindors! I am a first year Ravenclaw and am posting to show that I have signed properly for the new forum and to say hello, as I have already done. I am not greeted as warmly as I was in the Sett, but I'll give you pity points for the crashing of the Common Room (so it's not your fault, of course). I am somewhat disturbed by the title of this forum, the ' does not belong in "hello's," but again I feel sorry for your loss. I wish you all the best in 2010 and that you get the Common Room up to its former glory.

Why do you say that you're not greeted warmly Figaro? :huh:

In my opinion presenting yourself like this doesn't help.

Guest Violet Rubert

Well hello all! Good to see the Gryffindor all spic and span. *cuddles in a couch* Ahh warm and fluffy.

The name's Violet Rubert. I'm an ickle Firstie and a Gryff. In real life I'm twenty years old and trudging through University life. Classes murdered me last term but this time Spring will be much better. Oh, before I forget, if you're a broadway freak like me please don't hesitate to drop me a message or two. I love Broadways, Vampires, and anime. Hmm...yes that's me in a nutshell.

Ah, wait. *leaves a pile of cookies and cakes* Enjoy! *waves at Rowan*

Guest Rowan Dream

Hehe *giggles* welcome all *waves to Violet

Guest Hermionie Miranda

Hola Lions.

I am Hermionie Miranda, Hufflepuff First Year,but I'm also a princess, according to my signature. I earned 2 quills already, so I will be a second year next year. And as of now I have 633 points.

Thanks for such a warm welcome, really. I don't know what Figaro was talking about. (no offence)

I hope I'll be able to have as much fun here as I do in the Sett.

Guest Hermionie Miranda

Thanks Eno, you're such a sweetheart. :D

*eats cookies and drinks butterbeer*

Oh, Lord. Not introductions.

I swear, I had like, 15 introductions in the old CR because the thread was so old and so long.

Might as well begin again.

HI. I'm Zenix James. You can call me...Spanky. Not really, don't call me Spanky. Only Missa can call me Spanky. I'm...I guess I'm a professor, cause I'm not a prefect anymore. So, I can't really say that without being a false testament. I'M PROFESSOR JAMES. Way cool. I teach some classes...Go find them if you want to know what I teach! I've been around here for about 5 and a half years. Way too long.

In real life, I'm ALMOST...ALMOST 21. 10 day countdown until my birthday. SO EXCITED. I'm a criminal justice student at university. Gonna send some bad doods to jail. At least there are attorneys with a sense of humor still. >_>

Yeah, that's about it. I'm super glad the CR is back up and running. And, HELLO OTHER HOUSES!

-waves-

• Like 1

Guest Askeron Kyle

Hi everyone, I am Askeron Kyle, better known as Asky and I am a 7th year Hufflepuff. I am on the Hufflepuff Quidditch team usually as a Beater.

In real life I am married and a Grandmother of 3, Sam and Zoe who are 7 and 3, and Molly who is 6, so they keep me busy.

*Leaves some of her freshly baked blueberry muffins and butterbeer on the table*

-waves-

Hi everyone! It is nice to see your common room up again.

I'm Scarlet Leslie. I'm a seventh year Ravenclaw (so I've been here even longer than Zenix!) and an editor for the Alte. I teach Art Appreciation: The Ninja Turtles and there are quite a few of you Gryffindors in my class!

In RL, I am 21 and studying pharmacy at university.

See you all around!

Guest Persephone Shadows

Hey Gryffs, I'm Persephone but you can call me Sephy. I'm a second year, and I left for two years. I'm back because I missed HOL so much I couldn't bear the separation any longer. Hello and welcome to all other houses and squids. See you around. ;)

Guest Evangeline Black

Hello gryffindors, my name is Evangeline but you can call me Evy.

Guest Ely Granger

Hello! I'm Ely Granger and I'm from Hufflepuff

I like the 'new' Common Room!!

Guest Persephone Shadows

Hi! Welcome. I'm Persephone but you can call me Sephy. Oh, I'm often lost and hard to find but I drop by every once in a while. Nice of you to stop by; I hope you have fun times. Sometimes I'm on the HOL IRC channel, so if you see me (usually as Sephy) feel free to say hello as I love meeting people. Bye!

Hi Everyone

After over a year off for some very intense RL problems, I have just rejoined the forum, and hope to become an active member again. Don't know yet which team I will be in (I was originally in Paranoid Panthers and Burgundy Butterbeer), but know it will be fun.

Are you looking forward to summer camp? I know I am.

For info, I am a third year student (and because of my time off, I still will be in September), who besides earning points (I am already planning how I can get my first points so I can get my status back to active), likes books and animals (I am often to be found in the library or pet shop).

In RL I am getting excited as I am going to Orlando at the beginning of October, so I will be going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (jumps up and down and runs around room yelling).

If anyone wants to make friends, I can usually be found with plenty of butterbeer and cookies.

blessings to all

Jacqualine Snape

I'm glad you're back Jacqualine :D

I hope you'll have fun this summer in the gryff camp!

I also invite all the other active gryffindors to join the camp! It will be awesome and I dont want anyone to miss the fun! :(