Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Hello everyone,

My name is Aidan and I'm a first-year Ravenclaw having an out-and-about stroll around the common rooms to introduce myself and get to know you all. I'm into reading, writing, playing guitar, skateboarding and hanging with my friends. look forward to seeing you all around HOL!

Hello!  I'm actually a first year Gryffindor who's finally gotten a chance to hang out in the Gryffindor Common Room!  I'm currently enrolled in HOL101, but I've been spending a lot of time playing Lego Harry Potter lately, so hopefully I'll be able to still pass the class!  Hope to see you all around the castle!

• Like 1

Welcome to the CR, Rowan! :D It's wonderful to have you here and hopefully we can find something even more fun to tempt you away from Lego Harry Potter (for a while, at least :P).

Hello everyone! I'm a first year Gryffindor. I'm a Slytherin at heart, but since I was sorted into Gryffindor, GO GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!! I'm taking 5 classes this semester and I've completed 3 of them so far with 300 points (trying to pull in those house points;)) Currently, I'm writing for SerpenTimes magazine and I'm working on making a new class for next year. Just a heads up, Hufflepuff is having a supporting cast of Harry Potter trivia and it's totally awesome! Slytherin is doing Order of the Phoenix trivia which is equally as awesome! So excited to have discovered HOL. It is a wonderful community where we can all bond over our mutual love of Harry Potter. Ok, so maybe not Harry Potter, himself, for some of us *looks at Death Eater across room* but definitely the wizarding world! *thinks about Hogwarts* *thinks about the Ministry of Magic* *thinks about Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley* Lost in thought there, sorry about that! Anyway, I'm having great fun and making loads of friends!

Just taking a peek around! Hi!

Feel free to message me or direct me to a fun thread here in Gryffindor or in the main forum :)

I'm a 22 year old coffee addict with a love for tea, I love books, audio and physical. 

Lately I'm a huge fan of Lady Sherlock Holmes by Sherry Thomas and fun magic books aimed at middle schoolers :D 

I love traveling and have been to Europe once, when I was a fresh faced 20 year old. 

Now I'm traveling in my home country (USA) when I can, and I'm saving up to buy a house! :P

I'm still new to HOL so everything is still new and shiny and at least a little bit intimidating. I look forward to getting to know people. 

• Like 1

Hello!! I'm Star. So technically according to this quiz I'm a Slythrin. But I'm a true Grffyindor to heart. According to Pottermore at least. I'm a first year. I'm taking 4 classes. That's basically it. 

Hello Everyone, just stopping by to introduce myself. I am a Hufflepuff, first year. My name is Maude Rudd. I enjoy making friends, working hard and playing hard. Wishing everyone an excellent remainder of the term. *Looks around* Gryffindors have a very comfy common room. Thank you for allowing me to stop in to say hello. 

Hi there, 

I'm Sadie and I'm a first-year Hufflepuff on HOL, but IRL, I'm 18 years old from England. I'm new to the common room and hope to make tons of new friends on here.

• Like 1

Hello!

I'm not really new, but am a returning student! (Finally managed to escape from my prison in the dark forest where Humfrey B locked me in!) *doesn't expect anyone to know what I'm talking about* :/

I joined HOL back in 2003 was active for six years or so. No life has settled down a bit, I have more time on my hands, and thought I'd see what's going on here again!

Hey there guys. My name is Marie. I'm 27 years old. I have ALWAYS wanted to be able to actually do some sort of school work based off of this marvelous and magical world that has been created for us. This website gives me the opportunity to do that and I could not be happier :)

• Like 1

My name is Adaleine Shuster and I am a first year Hufflepuff! I enjoy knitting and reading. I love languages as well. Big Hufflepuff/Gryffindor hug!

Hello Gryffindor Lions, I  am a  first year Hufflepuff. I am trying to learn my way around the hallways of Hogwarts and each common room. My name is Selenophilia Moon but you can call me moon pie.  I am looking forward to have some of you in my classes as well. Hope to get to know you all better. See you around. Hufflepuff Selenophilia Moon.

Hello, brave Gryffindors!

I am a Hufflepuff. I have come to say hello on behalf of Hufflepuff.

Now I ask you, what is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mine is vanilla mixed with chocolate. I'm pretty boring.

Thank you for reading this!

Caleb B.

Welcome everybody! Hope everyone is finding their way around alright, let me know if there are any questions :D

Ps. I like all kinds of fruity ice creams Caleb :P 

Yep, welcome to The Den, folks. We actually have somewhere to celebrate our favourite flavours of icecream and everything else you can think of, check out the food discussion!