Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

I will definetely be joining the gryffindor summer camp, i have been really looking forward to it for a while, it will be fun.

Guest Amy Lupin

Hi everyone! *waves*

I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself - I'm Amy and am currently a Second Year Ravenclaw.

In RL, I'm 19 and am from South Africa (and quite excited about the fact that my country is currently hosting the 2010 FIFA World Cup). I'll be going to university next year and at the moment I'm interested in studying something within the medical field.

Hope to see you all around!

I just relized I haven't posted here...I think...

Well HI!!! I'm Ryan Granger 2nd Year Ravenclaw Reserve Prefect. RQT and PPC Member. And as of right now thats all I can think of... So Hello again!!

Feel free to contact me 'cause well I like to talk...

Have fun around HOL!

-Ryan

Guest Paige Byrne

Hey all! :D

I just wanted to introduce myself :D My name's Paige Byrne, I'm a new student and a Gryff :D I'm a college student and a writer :D I love to have fun and I love to get to know people :D

Hi Paige! :) Welcome!

I'm Risa Swan, third year Gryffindor. I usually can be found on IRC. Nice to meet you all!

Guest Lauren Dalton

Hi Paige! Welcome to Gryffindor. I'm Lauren, First Year also. Feel free to send me a message on the forums or IRC if you wanna chat or need any help :)

(Oh, Hi Ryan - You Ravenclaws are so friendly!)

Guest Holly Muse

*bounces* I can't believe I didn't introduce myself already.

Most people know me anyway...i'm a 3rd year as of sept 2010...likes talking about books, actualy nearly always talks about books to the point that I drive the people around me to insanity.

I like shiny things :) and house points

...and I go squee over a lot of my books.

Guest Alie King

Hi!! I am Alie but you can call me Lie or Leah *Waves like an idiot*, ethier one!! Anywho I am a Gryffindor first year and excited to be here at HOL, I live in Canada and am going to in 6th grade this September so thats why I joined 'cause if Hogwarts was real, I would be going!!! Add me on HOL!!!!! Bye!!!

Guest Mandy Meyer

*walks into the common room and greets everyone*

Hi everyone!!! I'm Mandy!!!! I'm 21 years old and a Gryffindor first year. I'm really excited about starting HOL!!! I can't wait to start my classes. In real-life, I go to college at Florida Gulf Coast University. Yes, I live in Florida. I will be a second semester Junior this year so I really only have three terms left and then I will be done! Woo! I am also a figure skater and my dream is to go to the olympics and win the gold. Well, I guess that's about it about me. Thanks for reading! :)

Guest Gertrudis Leheureux

Hey, there. My name is Gertrudis Leheureux, 4th year Ravenclaw. It's almost a new year and time to say hi to one and all. We just finished Ravenclaw Summer Camp and had the best time. I hope you'll all come on over and sign up as Ravenclaw guests. While you are there you could take a look at the Summercamp scrap book. Some very awesome talent by Ryan Granger and Celia Quigg, especially the video of them tracking down of a juvenile erumpent!

Have a good year and don't forget to sign up for Ryan's Care of Magical Creatures class!

Gert

Guest Cliodna Bladvak

Hello everyone.. *waves*

My name is Cliodna Bladvak from Indonesia. I'm (still) currently a Second Year Gryffindor. -Whadda pity-. I joined back after months of inactivity. My real life is very busy. That's why I failed to reach my grade for two or three years in a row .. Great, right?

Okay, then see ya around here..

Guest Naru Aizawa

Hello everyone!

I'm Naru, a Gryffindor first year. As a freshman I don't really know how to get around HOL well therefore I will appreciate any help. I'm not a native English speaker so please, don't mind my silly grammar mistakes (although feel free to point them out, along with a proper sentence - that way I can develop my English skills). What can I add *scratches head*... Well, I guess that will do for now. Hope we will get along! *grins*

Guest Adelaide Basil

I'm Addie, a first year Slytherin! Don't worry, I don't bite (often). I look forward to making some Gryffindor friends! :D

Guest Lucy Arvens

I am Lucy hear me roar! RAWR! In character, you will rarely see me talk or do much except shrug and be secretive and sneaky, so if I'm RP'ing you can call me Sneak if you want "like they did back in Liverpool." But out of character, I AM THE MOST CRAZY PERSON EVER!!!! I like RP'ing opposites because it's fun. In RL I know two other people on here, Annabeth Johnson of Gryffindor, and Lushia Anson of Ravenclaw, and those may or not be their real names. *evil laugh* I'm sure Annabeth says I should be in Slytherin (I was eating her pencil case at lunch) and Lushia says that I should be in Ravenclaw or I'm an insult to nerds (oh yeah, Lushia? Well who answered the Harry Potter question faster at Quiz Bowl? That's right, me!) but I'm in Gryffindor like I wanted. :) I bite! Often! Just ask Annabeth. LALALA and ODIN'S WAY BETTER THAN THOR!!!!!!!!!! whoa, spaz. :)

*WAVES*

Hey fellow Lions *ROAR!!!* My name is Patrick (is it???) and I am an ickle firstie *hits Humphrey* I am really friendly B) so please be my friend y'all!!! My goal for this year is..... WIN DA HOUSE CUP!!!! :P I am mainly in the IRC chat rooms like the #hol channel so step up and chat :D

Patrick (no seriously, is it???)

Guest Marie Finn

Hiya! I'm Marie and you can call me, well, Marie. This is my first time on HOL and so far I'm loving it!! I'm all up for making friends so send me a message whenever! Alrighty I guess thats all! Peace Out :D ♥

Guest Pimly Evans

Hi there,

I feel like I may have posted here but, Hi again!

I'm Pimly Evans.

1st Year:)

Pleasure to meet you feel free to add me as friends,

I like to RP but, not necessarily in groups so, private messages to me are perfectly okay! :)

Guest Rowan Dream

Our chere Misses and Misters

it is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you

And now we invite you to relax, let us pull up a chair as Gryffindor proudly presents - your welcome!

Be our guest Be our guest

Put our house service to the test

Try the Godric’s stuff, it's entraining

Don't believe us? Ask the prefects in training

We'll prepared a discussion for you share

So just pull your up chair

Be our guest Be our guest

Guest Malandra Ackerley

Hello Fellow Gryffindors! My name is Malandra Ackerley. I am a first year, though I've been waiting for what seems like forever for my letter! I am a muggleborn, my sister is a witch and my brother is a muggle. This term I am taking Beginner Defense against the Dark Arts, Art Appreciation: The Impressionists, Care of Magical Pets, A Visit to Diagon Alley, and Severus Snape: The Unanswered Questions. My interests are music, art, reading, swimming and walking. My favorite colors are red and black, and my favorite animals are cats, elephants and butterflies. I am really looking forward to making some new friends and learning and trying new things!

In rl, these things are true as well. I am a 32 year oldmom to 3 kids, ages 12, 10 and 8. I am a stay at home mom and have been married 11 years.

Guest Kylie Joel Lonerins

Oo-ow.. I almost forgot Gryff always have a warm place to say hello and share butterbeer & cookies xD *slap myself*

haha

*waves and dances* crazy, eh?

Hello all lions and friends! Kylie J Lonerins is here again :)

I miss HOL I miss you all <33333333 *hugs Rowie, Eno, and everyone's here*

RL always have its horrible snare to grip me but finally I came back!*thanks to you Risa <33* *cuddles*

I'm fist year yeah still.. but I've been make unbreakable vow to pass up this term and become 2nd year!*nods* ^.^

I'll do my best until the rest to shine our shiny Lion crest!\o/

in real i'm a 19 years old college student now, struggling in English Literature subject. Love to be friends with people, animals & nature ;p

Happy to see you all and hope i can get along well here! :lol:

Nox!*

Guest Hellrot Beleuchten

I almost forgot to reply in this topic D:

Well hi guys! Hellrot in here *waves*

It's my first year in HOL

In RL I'm 17 soon-to-be 18

This term I am taking Beginners - Defense Against the Dark Art, The Marauders 101, Wand-making, Dumbledore's Army, & A Visit to Diagon Alley.

Looking forward to this year \m/

Guest Jazman Barizi

hi everyone, I'm Jazman and a first-year, and I'm a total noob! helps are gladly appreciated *bow deeply*

in RL I'm a freshman in university, I'm 18 now. By the way, this HOL thingy is new in my place, the fever was just started, so i still got no friend in here *blush* hope things will be great! Gryffindor all the way! :D

Guest Cheryl Christy

*hope in and waves*

Hi all Gryffindors! I'm Cheryl Christy, but just call me Cheryl for short :3

I'm a first year, as you see, and I'm still a noob. Pardon me if I ask some silly questions about the basic! :D

I'm taking these class: Defense Against the Dark Art, Visit to Diagon Alley, French Fashion Design, Divination, and Potions for Beginners

In real life I'm still 15 years old, freshman in high school.

It's a pleasure to meet you guys, and hope we'll get along well xD

Guest Sirithre Leylnn

Hello Lions. Don't mind me. Just slithering through to check out the commons and see how things are done over here.

I promise I won't bite... :3

~cursed costumes~