Gryffindor Common Room
Guest Rowan Dream

House Hello

Guest Eia Donne

Been lurking around the Common Room for a couple of days now and just now getting around to posting ^_^

I'm Eia and I'm a First Year Gryffindor, having just signed up for HOL about a week ago; just a day late for signing up for classes, but that might be a good thing as in real life I'm finishing up my last semester of college. As fun as this site looks I have to admit real school comes before virtual school ">>

But I can't wait to start getting involved in this community and look forward to interacting with new people!

Guest Rowan Dream

WELCOME ALL

:D

Guest Adrian Spark

Hi all,

My name is Adrian Spark, struggling between work, study, homework and having fun :unsure:

But this one is fun indeed ^_^

Guest Abby Moondrake

I've been around here for sometime but I miss to say Hello here. :P

Hi all,

I'm Abby Moondrake, First year Gryffindor. Have been working out the deadline for HOL classes (end of the month usually the busiest, hehe) and having fun in our common room. I'd like to get to know everyone here and hope we all have good times together. Have a good day! :lol:

Guest Arnora Eleniel

Hi again guys! wow, it's been so long until I've visited you all last. I am ashamed. So anyways, welcome to all newbies :lol: *eats the newbies and paints the Gryffindor Common Room green, blue and yellow*

Guest Rowan Dream

LEGASP

*eats the newbies and paints the Gryffindor Common Room green, blue and yellow*

I wondered who did that OMG heeeeI like the colours hihih

weebies Nora and haaai all people

Guest Lani Sil-Aria

Hello all

I am finally back at HOL :) I am Lani Sil-Aria presently a Squib fifth year with the aspirations to become a Gryffindor. :lol: in RL I am a 26 mum of one and happily engaged for some 5 years.

I look really forward to making as many friends as possible and getting really stuck in.

Lani

rowan, when you say "eats the newbies" that makes me think of that video where the mascot ate the cheerleader. (if any of you don't know what i'm talking about just search on youtube "mascot eats cheerleader" and it's the first vid as of late.)

And Lani, we'd love to have you! :D It's a little... dead... here as of late, but hopefully it'll liven back up eventually.

Guest Rowan Dream

Of course newbies taste Awesome, Halls you should try them to one day :P

no, I'm watching what I eat, Row, and I've almost exceeded my calorie consumption for the day, which is bad cause it's only 2 in the afternoon and I still have to eat dinner... no newbies for me today. :)

Guest Rowan Dream

:oooooo no newbies but they make an awesome snack nodsss

Guest Lani Sil-Aria

Hullllloooooo im finally a gryffindor yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay and im so happy to be here. :D

Lani

Guest St.John Aloisius Sloots

Welcome to the asylum, Lani. You should totally write a poem about being a squib turning into a new Gryffindor butterfly! Check out over at the Poetry forum in the Library.

Rowan you should write one too about being hungry and then full with all the newbs you've been eating :lol:

Your servant,

Guest Alen Ramdani

HI everyone.

my name is alen ramdani, i'm first years Gyffindor

I suppose the only way for me to properly say hello is by saying that I am confused. >.< What is happening in this thread? :lol:

Normally I would ask this on the IRC to save myself some of this embarrassment, buuuut as I am at work I'm trying to convince myself not to get on there hahah (probably won't last long). Nevertheless...so everyone from every house can post here? How do they see these posts? Do you have to sign up on each common room forum to get this access?

Well either way, if you couldn't tell, I'm new. :rolleyes: But hello and I'm excited to meet you all!

Hii Chad and all newbies!

Nevertheless...so everyone from every house can post here? How do they see these posts? Do you have to sign up on each common room forum to get this access?

Yess everyone can see the post here, but just Waffling's Ward thread, for the fun, if they do sign up here! And yes we do have to sign up for each common room to get the access on each CR.

CMIIW :D

Ah ok! I'll probably save figuring all of that out (aka visiting other common rooms) when I don't have a million questions running through my head a second haha. But that explains why other houses were roleplaying in Tales by the Fireside, I was wondering about that as well!

Guest Jenna Flitworthy

I've been in HOL for a year and I haven't posted here? Well, anyway, I'm Jenna Flitworthy and I'm a second year Ravenclaw. Feel free to talk to me - I (probably) won't eat you ^_^

~Jenna

Guest Madeline Bronte

Hellooo Chad, Alen and Lani! Welcome to the most supermegafoxyawesome house ever.

And Jennaaa! You finally made it xD ILY ^_^

*Hands cheesecake out to all*

Guest Juro Hobstones

Figured I might post here too ^^

Hell all, do not mind me am not suppose to stroll out of the RPG but sst you didn't see me here. ;)

I greet you all and hope you'll have in gryffindor ^^

regrads

Juro

PS: do check out the rpg found under tales by the fireside,it is fun :D

Guest Rayne Sorelle

Hello all! Just joined a few days ago and very excited to be here and explore. Quidditch sounds quite awesome.

Guest Rebecca Evancho

Hello there, my fellow Gryffies! *waves* My names Rebecca, but you guys can call me Becca if you'd like. I'm a first year and I can't wait to start my classes! I'm always very eager to learn new things. Umm *thinks* I think that's about it for now. Feel free to message me, I'm always looking for new friends. ^.^

Guest Abby Moondrake

Hi All,

I've been here for 6 months since Spring term, and I find this new term is more with new students.

Good to meet you all and making new friends! :D

Guest Jennie Burstow

Hello Im Jennie Burstow .. Im a first year slytherin and i think Alaia Logan is awesome!! :)

Guest Asebi Shinomori

Hello all!

My name's Asebi. I originally was part of HOL as Artemis Beoulve way back in 2003, but left for some reason. @_@;; Anywho, I am back as a First Year, and I realized I needed my daily Potter fix since the movies are now over. xD I look forward to trying to graduate, and it's a pleasure meeting you all and being back in the Gryffindor Common Room. :D