Gryffindor Common Room
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Madeline Bronte

Team Starkid's AVPM Shows

Guest Madeline Bronte

Who else has heard of this ace play (if you havn't Youtube it NOW biggrin.gif) ? What's your favourite song? Who's your favourite character? In my opinion nobody beats Draco Malfoy and I love 'Get Back To Hogwarts!'

Guest Gabbi Myers

Have I HEADR OF IT????? I LOVE IT xD Darren Criss Love <3

What's your favourite song? OMG so hard. Get Back to Hogwarts. Granger Danger. Hermione Can't Draw. EVERYTHING. I can't chose.

Who's your favourite character? Draco, Voldemort, Harry, Ginny, Ron, ugg everybody.

Everything about it is amazing!

Guest Jinxy Jo

Okay the weirdest thing has just happened. If anyone has ever heard of Nerimon on YouTube you'll know that he writes songs and likes to take the mick out of lots of different subjects. I've never watched A Very Potter Musical, but on my subscriptions box is a video titled Granger Danger... it might just be what Gabbi was talking about! Bit odd considering I've just looked at this topic and suddenly there's an AVPM video on my YT.

Guest Sally Odenweller

I'VE HEARD OF IT JUST NOW AND IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME!! \m/(~,^)\m/

Did somebody say Draco Malfoy!? ♥♥♥ I just loooove the way he rolls around the floor...totally awesome!!!!!!! XDDD

and "NO WAY this year anyone's gonna die, and it's gonna be totally awesome!" ;))

I love everything, every song, everything! Everything is just so amazing! It's Brilliant! :)

Guest Molly Grabau

I FREAKING LOVE THEM!!!!

I have both the musicals and soundtracks on my ipod. I listened to the AVPS soundtrack most of the way to Florida in july :D....too bad AVPS hadn't been released yet *sighs*

I love all the characters although a few top favorites are draco, harry, ron, ginny/rita, hermione, snape, voldemort/umbridge although everyone is epic.

I love all the songs although harry freakin potter and gotta get back to hogwarts are my top faves.

Everytime i hear the phrase totally awesome I HAVE to do the hand gesture.

and last but not least

RED VINES!!!!!

Guest Chantal Forget

I absolutely ADORE THEM! Best musicals of LIFE!

I love getting back to hogwarts, all alone, voldemort is going down, hermione can't draw!! and well all of them really!!

My favorite character by far is Draco, I LOVE her lines and the fact that she rolls around on the floor all the time tongue.gif

One of the funniest things is quoting the lines back and forth between me and my friends who've seen the play. Yes, we laugh like maniacs cool.gif

Guest Katie Tate

Oh. My. Wizard. God! "I've finally found it- a place where I'm wanted!" I'm so glad I found other StarKid fans!!!! Y'all are totally awesome! I can pretty much recite both ofthe plays (no lie- literally), I know every word to every song, I stalk each StarKid on Twitter (I would follow them, but I myself don't have a Twitter), and I pretty much find my comedy in their plays every day of my life. My favourite part in AVPS is act one part nine at 8:38 when Lupin appears in the window and says, "Hey Harry. Harry Potter." I crack up every time I see it, I don't know why! When I first saw it, I had to pause the video and laughed for five straight minutes! But overall, I live and breathe these musicals, and can't wait for STARSHIP!

Guest Gabbi Myers

Ditto on what Katie said :)

Guest Sydney Alexandra

I love everything about AVPM and AVPS

best Musicals of LIFE <3

I'm quite excited for Starship, but nothing can compare to AVPM and AVPS. Nothing. I've actually memeroized paragraphs and paragraphs of dialogue, and can sing along with all the songs.

Yes, Im a dork :P

Guest Laurie Lovegood

Best YouTube videos ever. 'Nuffield said.

Refer to my location for proof. xD

Guest Estelle Lupa

I love this sooo much! I can't even describe the level of win starkids has. xD

My favorite song(s): all of them!

My favorite charaters: all of them! xD

But if I had to pick, I love Going Back to Hogwarts, Harry Freakin Potter, No Way, and Granger Danger. Character wise, Voldemort, Umbridge, Snape, Lupin, and both Malfoys. xD

"You think killing people will make them like you, but it doesn't. It just.... it just.... it just makes them dead!"- Volde :D

Guest Sydney Alexandra

I'm really sad they don't have No Way on their soundtrack :/

Guest Arabella Willow

Sydney - they have No Way, Days of Summer, Coolest Girl, To Have a Home, Let the Games Begin, Those Voices, Stutter, Darren's version of Not Alone,Sami (from LWL), Ready to Go, Even Though (I think those two are Darren originals?), and two silly songs - Liam's Got a Phonecall and Sango Song. Those ones from AVPS are on there because they don't contain any copyrighted stuff so they're selling them on iTunes :)

Does anyone know when Starship will be up on Youtube? I would have LOVED to go and see it, but I like in Australia and have no money and have to go to school :( Did anyone see it live? (So jealous if you did). I really hope they make the threequel too (but it will never be as good as the original!)

Guest Sydney Alexandra

I ahve a feeling Fern is going ot find this thread very, very soon ..... xD

Guest Sydney Alexandra

Sydney - they have No Way, Days of Summer, Coolest Girl, To Have a Home, Let the Games Begin, Those Voices, Stutter, Darren's version of Not Alone,Sami (from LWL), Ready to Go, Even Though (I think those two are Darren originals?), and two silly songs - Liam's Got a Phonecall and Sango Song. Those ones from AVPS are on there because they don't contain any copyrighted stuff so they're selling them on iTunes :)

Does anyone know when Starship will be up on Youtube? I would have LOVED to go and see it, but I like in Australia and have no money and have to go to school :( Did anyone see it live? (So jealous if you did). I really hope they make the threequel too (but it will never be as good as the original!)

Where can I find this Soundtrack? The one I downloaded was fromt heir website and it didnt have it xD

Guest Arabella Willow

Sydney - the AVPM soundtrack and the 5 AVPS songs are on their bandcamp site, which you can find from the starkid site (it sounds like you've found them anyway :))

For the original songs, just search for 'A Very Starkid Album' on itunes and it's also on their bandcamp site. The itunes one is $16.99 AUD (or the standard $1.69 AUD per song) and the bandcamp one is $9.99 USD or more :) It just depends on whatever's easier for you.

The MAMD soundtrack is on itunes as well.

Oh, I worked out Even Though and Ready to Go are Darren's solo versions of the ones from MAMD (the same tracks are on the MAMD soundtrack as well)

Hope that helps :)

Guest Katie Tate

AHHHHH!!!! HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?!?!?!?!? STARSHIP ON YOUTUBE ON APRIL 30TH!!! Okay, I'll stop screaming now :D But oh my Zefron, I am soooooooooo excited!!! I can tell that there'll be a million more amazing jokes, freaking awesome songs, and (even better) Joe Walker! Hahaha, just kidding. Sorta... he is supermegafoxyawesomehot, anyway. But still :D super excited, it's part of my 2011 countdown. And I honestly think that StarKid will make AVP3. Because it just seems a very StarKid thing to do, you know? As long as they can Darren, anyway. But yay :D alright, off to watch AVPS yet again

-skips off to YouTube-

Guest Arabella Willow

Yes I know!

And they're having DVD's!

tumblr_lj7oploay91qh89pio1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1302656176&Signature=cxGaNTpdyzNtElrj5Cr7aANfv%2BA%3D

Guest Estelle Lupa

I'm really excited! I have a countdown on my calandar. xDD

And the PuppyKitties video kinda made my day. :D

Guest Reo Skyler

Hey Guys.

As most of you Starkid Potter fans like myself will be aware. Team Starkid have done it again but this time its 'The Threequel'. So i thought i may as well post a thread in the cosy corner to see If everyone is excited as i am for the release of.

A VERY POTTER SENIOR YEAR.

In this thread we can talk abou all things AVPSY related including Cast and Character Changes, Songs, Scenes and of course our favourite part that we are excited to see too.

BRB Choi Choi for now folks.

And Welcome.

REO SKYLER <3

AHGHHISBUFGQVQ>>>> Too awesome to put into real words.

I love LOVE love Draco too. AND love every song. It is so creative and nice and well played and oh. I am so loving it haha.

*A Very Potter Musical Fan*

Sign in to follow this