Gryffindor Common Room
Eno Thomas

What would your Patronus look like?

That's what this test says about my Patronus:

Wolf  
Your patronus is a wolf, a solitary creature with a penchant for loyalty. A wolf works best in small groups, but is fierce when confronted with a challenge.

Based on the quiz, my patronus is...

Goat

It's somewhat true but I'll stick to my panda :D

I'd prefer the panda, too :P

I'VE FINALLY FIGURED OUT THIS ANSWER. 

A peacock! I had one run out in front of me once while driving... (I had the worst panic attack ever from it) and it just seems like the peacock has kind of followed me around since.

You know, I've thought about this a lot. I first thought my Patronus would be a horse because I'm a free spirit, but while that seems fitting, I doubt I'd get something that cool. I think my patronus would be something goofy and clumsy, but brave and strong. Basically, if my patronus could be anything, it would be Neville Longbottom, but since that's not possible...

So, this would be my Patronus: THE SUN BEAR.

Sun_Bear.jpg

I just LOLed so hard at imagining Neville Longbottom coming flying out of a wand chasing some dementors away.... that would be the best patronus EVER. 

Would it not be?! I would love to have Neville as my patronus. It's so fitting.

If Neville Longbottom was my patronus, the only happy thought I would need to cast the patronus charm would be the fact that Neville Longbottom was my patronus.

My patronus is a hummingbird

The hummingbird is a very carefree patronus, and shows a free spirit. These are those who want to enjoy every aspect of life and emrace it to it’s full potential. They are social, but they also need an amount of time alone to try and find their own path. They are sensitive and influenced easily by what others say about them. They try to act as though they are independent, but they take every compliment and insult they recieve with extreme consideration. They want to please everyone. 

Sound about right for me